Welcome To aBlackWeb

HARDEST BOSS BATTLES YOU'VE EVER FACED

Detlaff, Witcher 3's B&W exapansion. Currently playing Shadow Of War, I might run into that one Uruk that'll give me that work.

Detlaff, Witcher 3's B&W exapansion. Currently playing Shadow Of War, I might run into that one Uruk that'll give me that work.

The Uruks are light work, I’ve advanced too far in the campaign for my lvl, couple of those nazgul are a pain in the ass.

Mega man 2
Couldnt hit the final boss for shit
I think there was a glitch in my game

Who was the final boss anyway?

I do know the weakest weapons were the ones that caused the most damage to the final bosses

I do know the weakest weapons were the ones that caused the most damage to the final bosses
I don't remember man
That shit was a nightmare i choose to forget

Megaman X5 and Megaman X6 -- to this day I'm not sure how the fuck I beat those games and managed to unlock everything. Traditionally Megaman games have always been hard but those two games took it to a whole nother level.

Omega Weapon in FF8 -- this nigga was just unstoppable and if you were level 100 his HP was 1,000,000. Took us a full week to beat him and it was on a Saturday morning I did it with Squall, Rinoa and Zell. From that day forward it became a cake walk.

Ozma from FF9 -- the timing of his attacks and level of your characters play a major role. Typically I unlocked everything early and maxed out all stats so I was facing him with level 40s. But if I were level 60s I'd wash him. Still he's no duck walk.

Shinryu from FF5 -- I have every characters best weapon and Everything unlocked and I just don't see how anyone can defeat that nigga....

Shao Kahn from MKII -- nigga had a young me about to break down in tears back in 95. I managed to beat him but it took me like 3 hours. Dude was fucked. Ironically my younger brother managed to beat him by cheesing him which had me low-key tight.

Spiderman vs X-Men Arcade Revenge the Juggernaut -- iuno how the hell niggas beat him. Basically as Wolverine you had to chop at him and kill him before you reached the end of the stage but dig this - the screen scrolls by slowly until you do and at the end if you don't make it you die in a bed of spikes. Shit made no Fuckin sense man. To this day I've never beaten that stage.

The Technodrone in TMNT -- yes the fame with the infamous underwater bomb detonation level. I was one of the rare few that made it to the last level. By the time you reach the Technodrone most your squad is dead or on 2 bars left SMMFH

I had Arcade's Revenge when I was a kid... couldn't beat shit... Juggernaut, Rhino, Storm's level, Gambit's level... that shit was hard for no reason...

Got a notification about this. Still never beat dude. Had to fight a giant Metal gear then Senator Armstrong. It's still F this game to thos day.....hardest boss I've ever played easily

bruh this boss battle was hard and that was ridiculously overpowered. I stopped playing it couldn't beat the nigga smh

The final boss on MM2 was the alien, which turned out to be another Dr Wiley robot

It was annoying to have to beat it with that wack ass Bubble Lead gun, but that's all it was.

You know what's sad, kids these days will never know the struggle and subsequent joy from playing and beating these hard ass bosses.

Was about to pose this question to my son and realized he only plays online multiplayer games, smh.

You know what's sad, kids these days will never know the struggle and subsequent joy from playing and beating these hard ass bosses.

Was about to pose this question to my son and realized he only plays online multiplayer games, smh.

Sheeit... I hooked up all of my kids with emulators for NES, Genesis, SNES, MAME, and PSX and a shitload of games for all of 'em. Matter of fact, my two youngest are playing something on ePSXe as I type this. I had to go in my daughter's room to set up the controllers again so they could play.

Real shit, they don't know what a game over is or having to start from the beginning when you die...

What concerns me are these kids be watching playthroughs living vicariously through these youtube videos... walking around with this sense of accomplishment because they watched some guy beat Bowser like "I beat him!" No, you didn't...

Sheeit... I hooked up all of my kids with emulators for NES, Genesis, SNES, MAME, and PSX and a shitload of games for all of 'em. Matter of fact, my two youngest are playing something on ePSXe as I type this. I had to go in my daughter's room to set up the controllers again so they could play.

What did you put the emulator on? I've only messed with emulators on a phone.

What did you put the emulator on? I've only messed with emulators on a phone.

All of my kids have always had their own Windows PC's and they've always had emulators on them. I've been running emulators, especially MAME, NES, SNES, and single arcade game emulators, since '97.

Yeah I'm definitely old skool.

Once I beat a game, that's it. I move on to the next one. I ain't got time to go back and do lil achievements.

Midnight Club 2 - one of my favorite racing game but the final race was like damn near impossible. Whoever route you use you still came in last place. I had to put in a cheat code to lower the difficulty

1. Virgil ( devil may cry 3)
2. Kung fu asshole (true crimes)
3. Jet black ( viewtiful joe)
4. Pale face nigga (Dynasty warriors 4)
5. Kid buu (dragonball z)

Back