Welcome To aBlackWeb

HARDEST BOSS BATTLES YOU'VE EVER FACED

IP360

Doctorate & Ph.D in Bootyology
Simple question, so drop your stories.

Mines is a tie. the Omega Pirate in Metroid Prime. Then muthafuccin Hades in GOW 3. I got so frustrated tryin to bear them, I had to fall back for a few days and not play it.

But when I did beat them, a brotha was happy as hell. Until I remembered I had the rest of the game to beat. Smh

Senator Armstrong on Metal Gear Rising.

I never beat him and took the game back to gamestop too.

F**K that game

Last edited by a moderator:
Ruby Weapon in Final Fantasy 7, the one in the sand by Coral Prison. That mf'er first attack was to take one of your characters out the battle by having the sand swallow them up so now you only have 2 characters.

Final fantasy 9. This damn boss was a dead tree that kept reviving. Found out all i had to do cast a healing spell on it and it died easy.

Dragon Age Inquisition DLC. This boss was in a mine as was completely out of scale compared to everything else. Never beat that dlc.

Oryx and Crota in Destiny, Oryx mechanics will end a whole team if you have any weak links and Crota only needs to hit you once and you're dead.

i'on be knowing them niggas names mayne

hell, the final Bowser battle in super mario world on SNES

This was more like a mini boss battle, but Cerebus and those damn Satyrs in GOW 3.

I was having so much trouble beating those muthafucca, I had to Google search. Finally saw a YouTube vid. Smh.

I'm about to fight a gargantuan azzz tortoise wit a mountain as it's shell.
20170406_032917.jpg
20170406_032926.jpg

Got this nigga standing and lookin like he about to reconsider battling this muthafucca, and fly his azzz back home instead. Lol

Last edited:
20170406_032926.jpg

Gargantuan Azzz Tortoise: Hold up...yall muthafuccas tryin battle ME???

20170406_032917.jpg
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

No order...

Defiled Amygdala - Bloodborne
Mike Tyson - Punch-Out!
Escaping the Death Star - Super Return of The Jedi
Tyrant - OG Resident Evil (No ammo, 2 first aid, thankfully they dropped the rocket launcher after a bit.)
Alien - Alien Isolation (Not really a boss, it can't be killed)

Back