Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hardcore Cooning on tik tok

Disanthrope

Inconvenient truth + Necessary evil
Apparently this is the app where young negroes practice self hate and worship whiteness

Last edited:
You heard Nakers, so...
Fam if you really want me to break this down..

When you and I assume u went to school, we got the PG version of the reality of the past when it comes to blacks in America. Liberalism took hold as we grew up and most of the PG was stripped from the past. These kids got a real live version, hardcore version of the reality of blacks in America. In addition to that most of these kids are the result of hard working black parents that raised these kids outside of the ghetto.

That being said, if you fully understand the concept of being a nigga, why the fuck would you wanna be one or identify with being the stereotypical nigga?

We gave these kids two options, thug or cornball..these kids took a detour..this is fully the fault of the culture..

Like Trump doing trump is fully the fault of racist and now they gotta deal wit what they allowed to happen. Same wit us..we created these kids by ignoring the message our culture sent them.

There is a pic that im not gonna search for where the most lauded black female artist Beyonce and her lightskin baby are dressed in royal attire surrounded by peasant workers in the desert who all happen to be darkskin.

And nobody said jack shit bout that..infact if you said something, u were deemed a hater

Fam if you really want me to break this down..

When you and I assume u went to school, we got the PG version of the reality of the past when it comes to blacks in America. Liberalism took hold as we grew up and most of the PG was stripped from the past. These kids got a real live version, hardcore version of the reality of blacks in America. In addition to that most of these kids are the result of hard working black parents that raised these kids outside of the ghetto.

That being said, if you fully understand the concept of being a nigga, why the fuck would you wanna be one or identify with being the stereotypical nigga?

We gave these kids two options, thug or cornball..these kids took a detour..this is fully the fault of the culture..

Like Trump doing trump is fully the fault of racist and now they gotta deal wit what they allowed to happen. Same wit us..we created these kids by ignoring the message our culture sent them.
I agree that our culture / the generation before theirs played a part in their mentality but gotdamn, self hatred is fashionable now. Shit's weird to me. I don't care how normalized it is I will never accept coonery

I agree that our culture / the generation before theirs played a part in their mentality but gotdamn, self hatred is fashionable now. Shit's weird to me. I don't care how normalized it is I will never accept coonery
They are children rebelling against what our culture says they should be. They are tired of being told that they can only be one way to be black. They're finding themselves, it's gonna round itself out.

Theese are all kids that were socially awkward in school and now blame their behavior on those experiences.

No one ever wants to admit they were the weirdo growling like Goku whenever they were getting joked on.

Once they accept responsibility for that, this shit will stop happening.

Back