Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hardcore Cooning on tik tok

They are children rebelling against what our culture says they should be. They are tired of being told that they can only be one way to be black. They're finding themselves, it's gonna round itself out.
You kinda have a point here.
It's just sac the sea the bad in our culture are being worse than white culture.

This tells me they are lost with no strong influences to stop this.

The culture of not knowing when ti be ashamed.

But guess who allows this?

Niggas who promote that let em cook mind frame.

This shit is sad.
Them and they parents need they ass beat. And any males in the family need they chin checked.

The culture of not knowing when ti be ashamed.

But guess who allows this?

Niggas who promote that let em cook mind frame.

This shit is sad.
Them and they parents need they ass beat. And any males in the family need they chin checked.
I think the parents of these kids are too busy trying to provide to actually teach them anything about self respect. Like tiger woods pops, By the time he finished teaching his son how to master the game of golf he didn't have time to teach tiger to not be a coon lol

I think the parents of these kids are too busy trying to provide to actually teach them anything about self respect. Like tiger woods pops, By the time he finished teaching his son how to master the game of golf he didn't have time to teach tiger to not be a coon lol
I am a firm believer of teaching mastery...But we can't fully blame the father. This is also cultural.

A black man playing golf gets clowned by black people and white people.
We know why they clown him, by why do we clown us?
And to make it worse, the more a black man don't act like a stereotypical black man....The more white people welcome them and the more we shun them.

It's often talked about what black people should do and don't do.

But what is it black people do?

Because in theory, we attach a lot of dumb shit to being black.....And we mad these kids hate what black stands for?

They are just as lost as the street code living grow ups.

Now what's the solution to this embarrassment.

So we aren't controlling our images in their eyes nor do we as men looking strong enough to emulate.
And our black women don't look or act like the women they should date?

Do we not teardown our own at times and allow other to tear down selected people in our community ?

So we aren't controlling our images in their eyes nor do we as men looking strong enough to emulate.
And our black women don't look or act like the women they should date?

Do we not teardown our own at times and allow other to tear down selected people in our community ?

Back