Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Happy Friday People, How we feeling this first week of 2023? Weekend Plans?

Doing great, just dropped a dope spotify playlist with artist that have freestyled on my platform and the reception is dope as hell. Dope way go connect and hear new talent from the city. Niggas talkin bout working with eachother etc. it’s motivating.

Last edited:
Doing great, just dropped a dope spotify playlist with artist that have freestyled on my platform and the reception is dope as hell. Dope way go connect and hear new talent from the city. Niggas talkin bout working with eachother etc. it’s motivating.

Gotta find a way to work with some of those artists. Back to creating!

Sometimes before I go to sleep at night, I feel like there is something I should be doing so I stay up to try to find it, and I never find it.

Does any of y'all ever feel that?

I'm good. Just got a raise at work which is always a good way to start the year. Other than trying to track down a pair of tennis shoes and celebrating my late brother's bday today I'm on chill mode this weekend.

I remember when I used to work in disability homes I would have those 3 day shifts…

The positive was that I had 4 days off to myself….the negative was enduring 3 days of hell with psychotic clients

Back