Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Happy Friday People, How we feeling this first week of 2023? Weekend Plans?

From my standpoint, I already created 80 percent of my next music project which was therapeutic. Have three more semesters left and close two grabbing two certs before I graduate, and I'll be getting a dog soon so things been pretty busy /slightly overwhelming but EMDR sessions been helping.

Dope! Three years anniversary right? And whenever you guys search for houses, what's a deal breaker? We probably start searching in 3 years.
Yeah 3 years for marriage and 15 years for when this started

Deal breaker is the yard and size Of the yard and it has to have a finished basement. Also needs to have an en suite bathroom and Atleast 3 bathrooms overall

Feeling great. Got some goals in to read some books, setting up a health/fitness plan, expand my Biblical studies and learn something new this year which is probably going to be the guitar.

Weekend plans = meal prepping and getting my vehicles cleaned and doing an oil change.

First week went by fast. I have a feeling the whole year is gonna go by fast

Other than that the plans this weekend are to chill, go to the gym, the mall, take care of some things around my crib and probably visit family
That's what up. How many times you go to the gym? I try to workout at least 5 times out the week

Back