Welcome To aBlackWeb

Happy Fathers Day, early

The Mad Titan

Before the Remy kicks in, lemme take a moment wish yall niggas Happy Fathers Day.

Look

The world thinks we aint shit
Everyday we step foot outside, we risk losing our lives.
And a lot of us doing this shit on the job traimimg style because we had no example to follow.

But yet we still get up and do this shit. We take care of our seeds amd protect them at all costs. Its been proven that we are more involved in our childrens lives more than any other race, and we do it all while still remaining fly and able to throw hands, and rock glorious ass beards

So salute my niggas. May your drank cup and beautiful black queens ass runeth over

Remember, long as we got our black women by our side and our precious seeds looking up to us, nothing can hold us back

giphy-6.gif

raw

Salute family

Last edited by a moderator:
Nobody:

Soul_Rattler: why fathers day gifts don't hit the same as mother's day gifts? Don't call us no fucking kings if the gifts ain't fit for kings. And why is mother's day before fathers day?

My kids got together and earned money to take they mama out to dinner. They just said happy Fatherā€™s Day and gave me a gift card to Pizza Hut. Wtf. Dads be getting the short end of the stick lol. Perfect example lol

Back