Welcome To aBlackWeb

Happy 9 Year Anniversary Tetsuo & Youth

TRON still gets me amped to this day. Legit might be one of the greatest songs ever. Not too crazy bout the rest of the album... not that it's not good, but TRON is on another level.

TRON still gets me amped to this day. Legit might be one of the greatest songs ever. Not too crazy bout the rest of the album... not that it's not good, but TRON is on another level.
Tron inspired alot of my music personally. They all snapped on that song. What a fucking journey of a song. I be wanting to see that song in movie trailers and shit lol

Lupe is a fun listen man. I hope dude puts out another full fledge album. Almost no one makes albums like him anymore with all the creative nerdy concepts. Shit be fun as hell to decipher to me. I understand why he probably done though since most of society attention span is shot now

Man this shit was... Whew!!!

I thought this was very well done. It was a mix of some things I didn't know blended with things that were explained in the YouTube breakdown of this song

But what really got me was the symmetrical structure of the song. It goes really in depth about it

And while I've heard since the album dropped that listening to the album in reverse order gives a different feel/vibe, I never once thought of it as a video game and how each song before the season interlude is a boss level. The songs are long and dense on purpose to simulate how through listening to them over and over, you pick up things each time with each listen, comparing that to how many times you fight a boss and learning the patterns each time in order to finally beat them.

I know some of y'all gonna be like y'all already knew this but I'ma be honest and say I never drew that correlation but now that I've heard it so thoroughly explained, I can't see the project any other way now.

He posted it, I reposted it🤷🏾‍♂️

But I get your point
Yeah it’s not directed at you but just ppl doing this for everything

Like why are we celebrating a 9 year anniversary

Fast forward a few years

“Yoooo Tetsuo and youth came out 11 years ago” lol

Back