Welcome To aBlackWeb

Inori

NAWF
All 8 Episodes out now on Prime Video(or CyberFlix). Anybody checkin for this?

I vaguely remember the movie.. bout to see how good the show is

I checked out ep one after the super bowl, it was pretty much just retelling what happened in the movie. I'll check out the rest of the episodes this weekend.

Good drop cuz I needed something new to watach.

Bout to check out ep 1 right now. They promoting the shit out of this out here. All over the transit system and shit. They going as hard with promo as jack Ryan.

Yeah. I been searching for something. Episode one was pretty good to me. I never saw the movie.

Movie was dope. Looks like they following the same story line to start out. Only halfway through first episode tho.

I got rid of prime after the holidays. Strongly considering getting it back for this.

Unless yall say it's trash...

I got rid of prime after the holidays. Strongly considering getting it back for this.

Unless yall say it's trash...

You have CyberFlix Gabi?

The show is decent..If I didnt have prime I would have no issue with checkin this shit on CyberFlix. Hell I have Prime and considered watching on cyberflix cuz Prime videos interface is terrible.

I'm about halfway through. Decent watch.. nothing mind blowing though imo

You have CyberFlix Gabi?

The show is decent..If I didnt have prime I would have no issue with checkin this shit on CyberFlix. Hell I have Prime and considered watching on cyberflix cuz Prime videos interface is terrible.

I'm about halfway through. Decent watch.. nothing mind blowing though imo
No I don't have cyberflix idek what that is lol.

I'm kind bummed you saying it's just ok cuz the trailers had me hooked. Were the action sequences good at least?

Matter fact... is it at least better than the movie?

No I don't have cyberflix idek what that is lol.

I'm kind bummed you saying it's just ok cuz the trailers had me hooked. Were the action sequences good at least?

Matter fact... is it at least better than the movie?

oh CyberFlix is like Terrarium. Lets you watch movies and tv shows for free lol.

This joint was a solid watch tho. I think it was better than the movie.

Joel Kinnaman and the girl that played Hanna did a hell of a job. It's a lil slow in some places but the action scenes were good. I'll watch if there's a season 2

Aite I'm with it. I might just reup my prime for a month cuz there's other shit on there I wana see too

Movie was dry AF for me but I've been meaning to get more into Prime's original programming. Just started watching Bosch

Movie was dry AF for me but I've been meaning to get more into Prime's original programming. Just started watching Bosch

Bosch is a solid cop drama. Nothing ground breaking but a good enough watch.

Goliath is cool too. tho season 2 is way better than season 1. which is a good thing.

This was good. I liked that they gave the cast more color. For anyone that didn't watch the movie the first 2 and a half episodes basically are a remake of the movie so you don't need to watch it but you should cause it was fire.

Only things I didn't like was Erik dying and they sexualized her so quick. At least she got some nigga dick tho. I would have liked to see mireille enos and Joel kinnaman go at least one more season before one of em got killed off especially on the same side. Enos was cool but Cate Blanchett crushing that shit in original film had enos looking amateur. Not her fault tho Blanchett is just a different animal with this acting shit. Joel kinnaman filled eric banas shoes admirably.

And Erik's mom a fuckin punk. The worst kind of woman.

Can't wait for season 2 tho. I liked where they took the story.

In honor of the GOAT arya stark, I started watching this. I'm on ep 3 and it's lit.

Back