Welcome To aBlackWeb

Oh i forgot to shout out to my nigga Puerto Rican Mars Blackmon. I didnt know he was THAT talented either. Salute to the young brother.

giphy.webp

Also i didnt know the actor who played Hamilton wrote this whole play! This might of been the greatest work of art i ever seen forreal forreal

I'm not too big on musicals like that but you gotta appreciate the production value and performances on display in this.

Yah the "founding fathers" weren't shit and their stories shouldn't be romanticized.... I get that take.. I'd like to see them put the same effort into some historical figures more worthy of praise...

That being said.... these performers put on a hell of a show.

Angelica(Renée Elise Goldsberry) is 49?! Lawd

lol man the folks tripping about this a mess. I came for Ms Goldsberry since I saw her in Altered Carbon and wasn't disappointed. Cant let history get in the way of appreciating great performances from our own folks. if the cast had been all white, then yea I can see the pitchforks. Hamilton is important for the same reason Lion King was a big deal. How often we get to see our own dominate the theater?

Took my girl to see it in London for her birthday last year. The London cast was even better than this one though this was still good.

Back