Welcome To aBlackWeb

I saw it live when it came to Nola

I fell asleep at one point but it wasn't because I didn't like it. I had an extremely long day up until the play started and it took it's toll on me when the lights went out and it was cold af in there

I thought it was good for being live. Admittedly I'm not as versed on that time period to give an opinion about the messages it was trying to convey but I'm not interested in sitting through it again fwiw

Y’all niggas man lol. Just watch the damn musical. It was good. Like dude said it’s a bit long. 2:40 minutes. But it was good.

This

Watch the shyt b4 you criticize it. I'm not big on musicals, but I must say it was actually good. Long...yes. But I was actually amazed at the talent. From the dancers to the actors, they did the damn thing.

Yes...I've heard PLENTY black folks raved about this who went to see it, and still want to see it. Its not just only non-whites.

Half way through (shit is too long, lol), enjoying it so far. Dont know if this is a hot take, but Lin Manuel Miranda is the weak link in this. Feel this would be better with an actor with more charisma. For example, Daveed Diggs steals almost every scene he is in, way more charisma.

Half way through (shit is too long, lol), enjoying it so far. Dont know if this is a hot take, but Lin Manuel Miranda is the weak link in this. Feel this would be better with an actor with more charisma. For example, Daveed Diggs steals almost every scene he is in, way more charisma.
Agree with this

Facts.

I mean he is playing Thomas Jefferson. And from my understanding Thomas Jefferson was charismatic. Muthafucca got to France and just started smashin broads like crazy. So its only right they added Daveed's twist to it. But like you said, he stole the scenes.

You truly had to pay attention and listen. B/c they were dropping some ether bombs on each other.

Last edited:
Amazing show..

Just watched wit the fam straight thru and we were clapping as if we was in the damn theater. Great experience, i loved it.

Angelica BODIED every scene! Just beautiful

Last edited:
71ce5366e5e9bf995fd9667a505b51c44f666c4d.gifv

ee34f6865c247aa721a217fd68eeaecd072e4a20.gifv

For real dude. That woman is 49. Aging like fine wine....

#BDC

Her and Daveed were the 2 stand outs.

I must say...that was stupid advice Hamilton gave his son tho. Bruh could've been knee deep in a 3sum, but noooo. Pops tells him to pull an Onyx and buss his gun in the air...smh. Lol!

Last edited:
Just put it on,

That not giving away my shot song got me tuned all the way in...

Closed caption on... I'll be watching this several times

Back