Welcome To aBlackWeb

Hilarious Halloween Hijinks

Praise : I have to praise Jamie Lee Curtis for maintaining her role as Laurie Strode for the past 40 plus years and sure by now she's ½being paid really well and her back end percentage is probably mind blowing but her ability to keep a straight face through this deserves an ovation .The story this time around is about Michael Myers escaping from Laurie Strode's trap to continue his ritual bloodbath. Injured and taken to the hospital, Laurie fights through the pain as she inspires residents of Haddonfield
There are some great kills and some are definitely not for the faint of heart and I actually enjoyed some of the situations the characters found themselves in.

PROBLEMS: About 20 minutes in I knew this was just going to be a semi mediocre experience. This was mainly weak and silly. Some characters actually stand around or meander and wait to get taken out by the seemingly invincible Michael Meyers. I kept saying wow who wrote and structured this film. Anything that was supposed to be serious was laughable because of the actions of the characters and what they did to each other and to themselves a lot of over acting.The visuals of the chanting townspeople determined to take out Meyers......HILARIOUS. It was just to funny because it was as if the characters were saying ohhh when will it be my turn to be killed by Meyers?

Scale of 1 to 10 a 5

I wanna see a Freddy vs Jason vs Michael movie. Maybe on some witchcraft being em back from the dead to have the ultimate showdown… big PPV type stuff… a decently thought out storyline would do
You didn't see Freddy vs Jason? It ended as expected lol

You didn't see Freddy vs Jason? It ended as expected lol

my point… horrible movies are just extremely predictable and end exactly how you expect it too. So might as well go full on horror movie retard and get them in a Royal rumble

Back