Welcome To aBlackWeb

Because they were gay? FOH.
Them butt buddies got their issue because they were in Micheal's house. Whoever was in there was getting wrecked.
Mikey just wanna go home and stare out the window for the rest of his days. That's it. :hahaha:

Watched it last night...I had low expectations. The brutality of the kills impressed me. He let old boy have it on the stairs then snapped his neck. Put the gay dudes in the same pose from the picture...The firefighters tried to hit him with that weak ass water pressure.. Mike walked clean through that shit lol

But the ending was flat out dumb af. I wish they wouldn't make it so obvious that dude is invincible. He got shot and beat by 40 people and he wake up damn near immediately and murked all of em

It's a Halloween movie lol what the fuck you want a Oscar worthy movie. Mfs watch these type of movies for wilds kills and to see Michael fuck shit up. Not for great storytelling. That would be an nice added touch but honestly it's not needed for a mindless slasher that wasn't top notch writing material from the get go.
That is true but they tried to give this movie a plot and failed. "Oh Mike likes looking out the window" So? Then the cop talking about its his fault and the pointless flashbacks as if Mike would have died anyway if he did not stop Loomis from shooting Mike.

Back