Welcome To aBlackWeb

GZA Comes Out As A Flat Earther and Anti-Vaxxer

I have a hard time believing this given how close he was to NDT for a while. He was about to do a whole album that revolved around astrophysics.

My nigga @Busta Carmichael once more showing yall why common sense is not common and why he's one of the most intelligent posters consistently posting.

People put so much stock into celebrities and entertainers. Some entertainers are smart, some are dumb as shit. In this case GZA is a psuedo intellectual. He's got classic albums but so does Kanye and no one disputes that he's a coon.
Props fam.

Talib has always been on the black love tip and has shamed black men for dating non black women.

This nigga was just outed for having Sara Jay out of people as a side piece lmao.

And Common just got caught up as well.

People put too much faith in these entertainers, a lot of them are not who they pretend to be on TV and music.

Well you say they are entertainers but AT same time most rappers have lyrics that should be in an Museum. They can be poets.

For example Nas writes scripts and books. HE got one of the smartest BRAINS out of this rappers.

MONEY dont show intelligent. Writes poems and stories does.
Nas is not as smart as he portrays.

He's not even on the smartest rappers list.

Putting big words together and wearing a kufi does not make someone bright. Been an avid Nas fan since a child and he has not taught me anything that I didn't know, and even had false information in the "I Can" song, where he was supposed to educate the kids.

It took him 25 years in the game to start making investments after choosing two wrong baby mamas, signing with his rival making bad business decisions.

Huge Nas fan, but he's not an intellectual, he might be to niggas that dropped out of school as he himself did.

Same with T.I., dude just puts big words together to come of as smart and shit is hilarious to hear.

Wu stans in shambles trying to trick themselves that this a troll job.

Yall gonna explain his anti vaxx stance?

I don't put anything past anyone, but this does seem real weird. Gza is a science nerd. He's given talks about using Hip Hop to learn science and everything. It seems like a crazy turn to all of a sudden become an anti-science wacko.

"Wu-Tang Clan royalty GZA’s recent social media activity has been making fans do a double-take as of late, even with some calling for him to delete the posts.

On Friday (August 7), the 53-year old punny lyricist shared a short video clip to his Instagram, Twitter and Facebook accounts from an undisclosed oceanside view and posed the question: “Round or flat?” with a thinking emoji.

It didn’t take long before fans of the Liquid Swords mastermind to begin the question the overall motive — or the sanity of the revered MC.

“I thought you were GZA the Genius?” one fan wrote on Instagram. “Perfect reason to stop following you, thanks” another quipped on Facebook.

Other fans tried to read deeper into the posts and come up with more profound meaning. After all, this is the rapper who has personified record labels, celebrities and animals to curate his art.

GZA’s geography know-how isn’t the only one of his posts that have come under fire with fans as of late. On Thursday (August 6), he ruffled the feathers of his million-strong following by appearing to question the validity of the flu vaccine with a meme.

Many fans were quick to point out the constant mutation of the flu virus, making the yearly vaccinations necessary.

Although GZA hasn’t released a studio solo album in more than a decade, fans may get the opportunity to hear his expanded thoughts on the recently announced Only Built 4 Cuban Linx 3 or Method Man and Havoc collaborative album."

I refuse to read this. Not the genius.

Nas is not as smart as he portrays.

He's not even on the smartest rappers list.

Putting big words together and wearing a kufi does not make someone bright. Been an avid Nas fan since a child and he has not taught me anything that I didn't know, and even had false information in the "I Can" song, where he was supposed to educate the kids.

It took him 25 years in the game to start making investments after choosing two wrong baby mamas, signing with his rival making bad business decisions.

Huge Nas fan, but he's not an intellectual, he might be to niggas that dropped out of school as he himself did.

Same with T.I., dude just puts big words together to come of as smart and shit is hilarious to hear.
Co-sign this for Nas. Grew up listening to this cat. From 'Illmatic' to 'Hate Me Now' was a regression. Got caught up in the hype with the Hype Williams videos. Drama with Jay-Z. Kelis taking him to the woodshed. Not making smart business moves. Beef with Prodigy. Miss the Nasty Nas of old. From 'Live at the Barbecue'.

LOL lies. He said in the comments of both those posts he doesn't believe that shit and was just getting a convo started.

But he needs to stop playing those silly games though.
For what reason? Rofl dude did the classic backtrack once he saw people shitting on him in the comments.

If they would've agreed with him he would continue with the bullshit.

Back