Welcome To aBlackWeb

GZA Comes Out As A Flat Earther and Anti-Vaxxer

Well you say they are entertainers but AT same time most rappers have lyrics that should be in an Museum. They can be poets.

For example Nas writes scripts and books. HE got one of the smartest BRAINS out of this rappers.

MONEY dont show intelligent. Writes poems and stories does.

I believe this B. I dunno why, but I do.
are only the elites lizards or are there lizards among the poor as well?

what is the overarching plan for the lizard people?

if the lizards are so smart why are they living the same way they’ve been living for 100,000 years, yet in a little over 10,000 years humans have moved up and built planes and skyscrapers and iphones and air conditioning and rap music and much more

lizards still out here looking for flies...

This thread of the Jordan on the Wizards equivalent.

Emmitt on the Cardinals.

Hakeem on the Raptors.

It don't exist.

giphy.gif

I've heard a lot about the lizard/elite theory alot of it is pretty interesting if you dig deep. Theres more to it. Idk I like to leave shit up to "anything is possible." BUT........

The Earth isnt flat. And rappers are people too, its more than entertainment. Some niggas are really smart and have their own perceptions / opinions and you can either let it resonate with you or disagree. But I wouldn't devalue their intelligence because everyone has their own view of the world.

I've heard a lot about the lizard/elite theory alot of it is pretty interesting if you dig deep. Theres more to it. Idk I like to leave shit up to "anything is possible." BUT........

The Earth isnt flat. And rappers are people too, its more than entertainment. Some niggas are really smart and have their own perceptions / opinions and you can either let it resonate with you or disagree. But I wouldn't devalue their intelligence because everyone has their own view of the world.
Nah man u gotta explain the lizard shit.

Back