Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION Gym Headphones

Lou Cypher

The Tokin' White Guy
Sup players. Wasnt sure where to post this so I figured I'd try here, move if needed plz.

For the last 2 years I've had a terrible record for headphones for the gym. I sweat a lot so I think sweat in my ears have been a factor but the chief complaint is I havent had a pair of headphones last me longer than 3 months in the last 2 years. I've tried over the ears and ear buds but I havent ever gotten a pair that cost more than 40 bucks. It's always one ear goes out or sounds funny, or for the bluetooth earbuds they just stop charging after a month or 2. Its gotten to a point where I just buy the 15 dollar corded planet fitness earbuds and they sound alright but constantly break within about 6 weeks so I have to buy another pair.

If anyone has recommendations for long lasting earbuds or headphones that can survive the sweaty gym, please post them here. Just need something reliable and noise cancelling.

Thanks!

I just found out JVC still made their Flats headphones. For the money ($10-$15), they're kinda hard to beat, even if the head strap is a lil fragile in my opinion. I used to keep a pair in my backpack that I carried to work with me and they worked out pretty well. They're cheap as shit so even if they break it's not much to replace them.

9182779cv1a.jpg

Walmart got some great bluetooth ones for 40 bucks.

Made by JLAB

Over the ear style so its obvious you are using headphones.... And not just being a dick.

I think yall will be pleasantly surprised with how good they sound.

Back