Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Terry Crews aka Gym Crow aka Muscle Ruckus Thread

I get it, its in a black womens nature to rally behind Terry Crews. But black men did not rally behind him because we can't relate to having a white man molest us and not do shit about it

Yes i shamed him for that. I had no respect for his reasoning.

As it turns out, he's a cowardly houseboy....
I remember negroes saying he was right for not handling it

source.gif

I have a few questions if anyone can answer. The BW that support/defend BM in situations like this, do they just mean going in on the person/brand on social media in like a gang attack?

They say they dont get the support from us that they give us, but is it because women are chatty patty, like drama and gossip so their at the forefront of a lot of these social media outlets? As men do we care about shit like this?

Or just like that mans tweet. He said we told yall how Terry crews was years ago but women chose to ignore it and go ahead and defend him anyway and now their seeing the truth.

Do we really not fight for our women like they do for us?

Terry is letting the world know who wears the pants in his relationship.. I bet his wife had to approve of the tweet before he posted it...

LMAO

But hes right. Your wife comes before all the folks he posted

But he still a bitch

I support Terry for living his truth.

Everybody can't be real.... It gotta be some undeniable bitch niggaz out there.... So we can all point and say

"See.... Him? That's what a bitch ass nigga look like"

I thank him for giving us this reference point

Back