Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Terry Crews aka Gym Crow aka Muscle Ruckus Thread

Prime example of how they let you push their agenda and leave you to dry when they are done with you.

Smdh. See this is why black folk gotta smarten up and stop being so fucking quick to throw other blacks under the bus for likes and acceptance.. they care nothing about any of us or our struggle.

Who hasn't this big confused nigga apologized to?? Smh. Its really pathetic to see a grown black man walk on egg shells to keep from offending people. If he wasn't so fucking insecure and uncomfortable in his own skin none of this would've happened, including the dick groping.

Last edited:
Terry Crews should serve as a lesson and an example that simply having a voice is not reason enough to use it. It is not enough to just know what you're saying, but why, how, and to whose benefit. Know your allies and know your enemies, but know yourself first because the people you try to tear down might be the very people you need to build you up when you've been used and abandoned.

Terry Crews should serve as a lesson and an example that simply having a voice is not reason enough to use it. It is not enough to just know what you're saying, but why, how, and to whose benefit. Know your allies and know your enemies, but know yourself first because the people you try to tear down might be the very people you need to build you up when you've been used and abandoned.
This fool is well into his 50s and doesn't know what's what or who's who

giphy.gif

I get it, its in a black womens nature to rally behind Terry Crews. But black men did not rally behind him because we can't relate to having a white man molest us and not do shit about it

Yes i shamed him for that. I had no respect for his reasoning.

As it turns out, he's a cowardly houseboy....

Back