Welcome To aBlackWeb

The Terry Crews aka Gym Crow aka Muscle Ruckus Thread

That guy must have taken Terry's nuts with him when he grabbed him. This is a bigger loss tgan being in Crackhead 3.

So wait - now not walking around all serious and mad all the time is cooning?

Terry Crews can't just be a happy and corny guy without being a coon?

So wait - now not walking around all serious and mad all the time is cooning?

Terry Crews can't just be a happy and corny guy without being a coon?
Some people just like trouble or fighting.

Trying to look tough all day uses alot of energy that can be put towards building ones self up.

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/terry-...couples-severely-malnourished-news.73592.html

Terry Crews Apologizes For Calling Same-Sex Couple's Kids "Malnourished"

Actor Terry Crews is once again the crosshairs of controversy following a string of tweets her posted over the weekend. Over the past week, Crews has been going back and forth with both fans and foes over his response to a New York Times opinion piece by human rights lawyer Derecka Purnell. Because Purnell is a woman, Crews claimed that she isn't qualified to teach young men how to develop. Then a few days ago he sent out a tweet that said children of same-sex parents would become "severely malnourished" when it comes to being loved.

Crews went on to write about Purnell, "You can speak with us— just not FOR US. There is a big difference." This sparked a debate within his comment sections, and folks were not pleased. The actor spoke freely on his views regarding the importance of fathers being in a child's life, along with the partnership of a mother in the household. "I’ve reiterated many times that same-sex couples and single parents can successfully raise a child," Crews said. "But I believe paternal AND maternal love are like vitamins and minerals to humanity. No matter where you get that paternal and maternal love. MY purpose is to give paternal love."

After reading the ongoing comments, Crews agreed that he was possibly offensive with the words he chose to use. "I apologize to anyone who was hurt by my 'severely malnourished' tweet," Crews wrote. "It was in response to someone who said kids wouldn’t 'starve.' It was poorly worded so I deleted it."

Terry upset the LBGTQ and things community.. He better be careful or they might revoke his token ‘black male feminist’ ally pass...

Guess Terry’s trying to come back to us now that the some of the feminists got rid of him for saying it might be nice to have two parents

Guess Terry’s trying to come back to us now that the some of the feminists got rid of him for saying it might be nice to have two parents

This nigga can't be serious . So after going on a anti black man world tour, he gets shunned for saying something that actually makes sense, and NOW he wants to have an in house discussion.

Hilarious!

Last edited:
Back