Welcome To aBlackWeb

Guy records himself tryna get out the friendzone

vagendafriendzone.jpeg

Naw but on the real homie shot his shot. Can't be mad about it. However, callin' her "bruh" fiddy-leven times might not have conveyed his willingness to leave the friendzone enough.

This is sorta like them guys that propose in public and get shot down. That only happens when a man is being blind. If a woman wants to marry you, you'll know it. That's largely true for a chick wanting to be with you. Judging by that chick's reaction, he didn't even have a chance. I have a hard time believing it shouldn't have been clear to him that she wasn't interested in going there with him. Shoot your shot and all that, but at least consider your chances.

This is sorta like them guys that propose in public and get shot down. That only happens when a man is being blind. If a woman wants to marry you, you'll know it. That's largely true for a chick wanting to be with you. Judging by that chick's reaction, he didn't even have a chance. I have a hard time believing it shouldn't have been clear to him that she wasn't interested in going there with him. Shoot your shot and all that, but at least consider your chances.

Agreed fam he prolly dropped crazy hints over the years as well. These friend zone niggas always reveal themselves eventually tho'. Either they take the leap of faith like my man did or they ease out of the 'friendship'

Yeah I agree. At least he tried. I don't understand recording the attempt tho.

But he has the right attitude at the end. Bruh bouta level up and run thru all kinda some'n.

Aye but forreal tho. How long do we commend his effort before we get off topic and start roasting his Standardized Slaughter style music on IG?

Lmaoooooooo yo

nigga look like he wanted to cry for the jump, he must of knew where that shit was goin

Niggas shoot they shot and get turned down everyday, B. All over the world. It be like that.

I mean...I can't say I agree with how this nigga decided to go about it. And I can't say that I didn't laugh at the niggas voice basically trembling. But I won't ridicule the man TOO much.

I take it back. I have no idea what the fuck the nigga was thinking. Lol. He went into that bitch like it was a suicide mission from the jump.

Back