Welcome To aBlackWeb

Guy drowns after brother bets him to swim across a pond for money and car (SMH)

When I lived in LA and got in the ocean I had a healthy fear of it and didn’t want to go far into the water

When I lived in LA and got in the ocean I had a healthy fear of it and didn’t want to go far into the water

Same, growing up my mama used to always tell us the story of how she almost drowned in a riptide in Jamaica

The reason he drowned was because at the end of the other side, there was a 30 foot sinkhole. That's why he went under and couldn't recover, as the water drug him into the sinkhole. That's where he was found when they recovered his body, 30 ft at the bottom.
Jesus... RIP

I never get into water if I don’t know where the bottom is, without a flotation device

If I look childish fuck it ima be childish and alive

You don't look childish. You look smart. Trust me. When I went to Hawaii, me and the wife went snorkeling out in the ocean. They had the goofiest most feminine looking vests they could find. I was like nah, I'm good. I know how to swim. I got off that boat, swam out, and was was good for like 10 mins before my instinct was to reach for the side. That's when I realized that I was in the fucking ocean and there was no side. I took my ass back to the boat and put that fruity looking life vest on so fast...

Sick of reading that ppl who cant swim well shouldnt be in water, everybody should know how to swim shit. Ive had numerous family members and friends to drown coming up and they all could swim.. Everybody that i've known to drown could swim. Water is unpredictable af, like fire. You cant ever determine what its gonna do.. What reason does anybody have to be in big bodies of water without flotation devices anyway? Like somebody else said, swimming isn't some essential life skill. I'm 6'8 and if I cant stand up in the water, I aint fucking with it.. Fuck ponds, oceans, and lakes

I'm sorry but the brother needs his ass WHOOPED....damn shame what these fools do for camera clout....i can swim and even I wouldnt have took that stupid ass bet cuz clearly none of them knew about the sinkhole...damn bruh just graduated too...yeah ass whoopin....i hope my son's never do this type of fuckshit to each other.

Sick of reading that ppl who cant swim well shouldnt be in water, everybody should know how to swim shit. Ive had numerous family members and friends to drown coming up and they all could swim.. Everybody that i've known to drown could swim. Water is unpredictable af, like fire. You cant ever determine what its gonna do.. What reason does anybody have to be in big bodies of water without flotation devices anyway? Like somebody else said, swimming isn't some essential life skill. I'm 6'8 and if I cant stand up in the water, I aint fucking with it.. Fuck ponds, oceans, and lakes
Da fuck you doing on here at 6'8? You need to be overseas hoopin or some shit

I'm sorry but the brother needs his ass WHOOPED....damn shame what these fools do for camera clout....i can swim and even I wouldnt have took that stupid ass bet cuz clearly none of them knew about the sinkhole...damn bruh just graduated too...yeah ass whoopin....i hope my son's never do this type of fuckshit to each other.

he lost his brother over a dumb bet, thats a life times worth of punishment nigga

Naw fuck that....hold this ass whoopin too....as a father yeah he'll have to live with it and so will I and he has to get these hands for endangering my child.....the wounds will heal...my child is still gone becuz of his dumb decision.

Back