Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION GTA 6. Should they go back to Vice City?

Should GTA 6 go back to Vice City

• Yes

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • No been there done that

Votes: 17 63.0%

• Total voters
Nah I'm beasting on the game. But I get it you trash on gta. Only thing you did good was hold the door open the strippers at the strip club. And then invite em back to your home and try to save em

Fuck outta here Mac

I used to violate you (nh) in every way on GTA

with the hands, in gun play, driving.. all that shit

stop playin wit me boy!

i remember I use to have you lockin yo car doors n shit when I'd pull up at all the gang meet ups we used to hold

you aint want no smoke then and you dont want no smoke now

Fuck outta here Mac

I used to violate you (nh) in every way on GTA

with the hands, in gun play, driving.. all that shit

stop playin wit me boy!

i remember I use to have you lockin yo car doors n shit when I'd pull up at all the gang meet ups we used to hold

you aint want no smoke then and you dont want no smoke now
Bring it on before your mom calls you to do the dishes. Like she did last time

Chill man

that shit never happened

im tired of this shit
Do I need to call somebody in here to vouch. You had to take trash out and everything. Then you come back talking about warm milk and cookies to help you sleep.... that's when I had to ask yo how old are you

Do I need to call somebody in here to vouch. You had to take trash out and everything. Then you come back talking about warm milk and cookies to help you sleep.... that's when I had to ask yo how old are you

Lmaooo I honestly dont know where u got this shit from bruh. You and Jamel (cause I know thats who u referring to) be on some other shit

Especially w/ that warm milk and cookies shit

I'm a grown ass man mac

Lmaooo I honestly dont know where u got this shit from bruh. You and Jamel (cause I know thats who u referring to) be on some other shit

Especially w/ that warm milk and cookies shit

I'm a grown ass man mac
Almighty can vouch too. It was a party chat and nuclear was on he heard it

Almighty can vouch too. It was a party chat and nuclear was on he heard it

Yo I honest to god dont remember shit about taking out no trash but now that you mention Nuclear I do remember the milk and cookies shit... Nigga I said I was eating cookies with milk and your ass spun it talkin bout I said I need warm milk with cookies before bed every night.. foh! you done told that lie so many times you actually startin to believe the shit bruh

Yo I honest to god dont remember shit about taking out no trash but now that you mention Nuclear I do remember the milk and cookies shit... Nigga I said I was eating cookies with milk and your ass spun it talkin bout I said I need warm milk with cookies before bed every night.. foh! you done told that lie so many times you actually startin to believe the shit bruh
Im just telling you what I heard you say, you know my lil one's like warm milk helps em sleep good at night.

Im just telling you what I heard you say, you know my lil one's like warm milk helps em sleep good at night.

Chill man

i know i aint the only grown man that enjoy milk and cookies

stop tryin play me

i can @ two niggas to this thread right now n i guarantee you they like milk n cookies

I aint ever even asked the niggas but I guaran-damn-TEE!

I'm at the hotel for the next few nights....

Message me, i got gta5 with me

Niggaz terrible, lol....

Tonight my last night here I guess finish all the beer and weed in my room, and I can sleep in ... This be the best night

Back