Welcome To aBlackWeb

OPINION GTA 6. Should they go back to Vice City?

Should GTA 6 go back to Vice City

• Yes

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • No been there done that

Votes: 17 63.0%

• Total voters
I really want them too. Vice City was like Scarface with GTA feel but a newer one would be cool. Miami still a wild city I assume and GTA has tried to be a lil more multi cultural in some aspects and we know GTA V story took a back seat to online.

But i think with focusing on one character or maybe even 2 characters would be better. Less white protagonists more Haitian and Cuban characters maybe some drug smuggling just some Miami style but modern

They need to go back to Grove Street and have CJ fight to unify the hood against the negative spirits in the world. Ride this positivity that came from the tragedy of Nipsey passing.

Let art imitate life and vice versa. Change the agenda.

I can't do it no more. If you played gta v you've basically played them all. I don't even care if they bring it back to vice city.
This how I feel gta5 so big and so much to do they could just open up Vegas and run it there or where ever really. Even with the new updates I haven't been on in a minute. But they need to enable selling property that you purchased......I bought that yacht decked that hoe out and used it like 3 times

Yeah they can go internation. Have the game based in Las ventures or vice city then there's an arc in the story that takes the protagonist overseas 8n 0laces like france, Hong Kong Rome etc. Give it a rush hour type vibe. Also those maps will have their own shops ,stores restaurants mini games , races andstranger missions etc so you can fly a charter plane back and forth to vissit those plqces anytime you wqnt like gta san andreas. If they dont do it bigger than gta v i wont be interested. Gta IV and V was sort of lacking in the variety deoartment and the street races need to be a bit more difficult.

Last edited:
I like the liberty city of gta 3. I wish they kept it that way instead of trying to mimic new york so much. Plus GTA 4 was kinda like "Driver" with a story line.

@TonyDubbz I dare you to come back in hea and run yo mouth about the whips

they garbage and all look the same

how bout dat?

lets line up!

I been wanting to put together a car show anyways man, whats good with one last run?

A spring car show

Erbody bring out they best whips.. hell if anybody need to modify their shit on the spot then thats ok. Just pull up!

Winner gets 5M ABW bucks and if that aint enough we can take em down to the airport afterwards and really line up right there drag strip style. Might even put another 5M on the line for whoever can win the most passes.

@Black_Samson
@Banginscrew901
@Lurk Rambis
@Icecoldstew
@Duwop

Also i dont know what the fuck goin on but last tim e I went on I was kicked out of all my crews. Including ILCN. I know it had to be some rockstar shit but im more so pissed about getting kicked out of the other ones cause i was using them just for the custom logos on my low riders

Also i dont know what the fuck goin on but last tim e I went on I was kicked out of all my crews. Including ILCN. I know it had to be some rockstar shit but im more so pissed about getting kicked out of the other ones cause i was using them just for the custom logos on my low riders
Your lowriders were/ are trash

they garbage and all look the same

how bout dat?

lets line up!

I been wanting to put together a car show anyways man, whats good with one last run?

A spring car show

Erbody bring out they best whips.. hell if anybody need to modify their shit on the spot then thats ok. Just pull up!

Winner gets 5M ABW bucks and if that aint enough we can take em down to the airport afterwards and really line up right there drag strip style. Might even put another 5M on the line for whoever can win the most passes.

@Black_Samson
@Banginscrew901
@Lurk Rambis
@Icecoldstew
@Duwop
Do I need to show you around one more time?? You don't have to be salt shaking to come and check out greatness. I can pencil you in tonight of you want to look at em mane

Back