Welcome To aBlackWeb

Grown Man Birthdays

OhMars

MEH!
I dont know about y'all but my birthday hasn't felt special in many many years. Is this just growing up thing or is it a symptom of the people around you not really giving a fuck to make you feel that way.

I dont know about y'all but my birthday hasn't felt special in many many years. Is this just growing up thing or is it a symptom of the people around you not really giving a fuck to make you feel that way.

It is the bold for you!!

Now Christmas and Father's Day I don't get much but for my birthday all my folks show me plenty of love and actually want to do more shit on my birthday than I actually want to do

Just getting older I think. Plus we grown so the gift part is no big deal and the older you get don’t need to turn up

I don't make a big deal about my birthday. But it would nice for people to put in as much effort as you do for them.

@Cain post the meme

Yeah, I know what you are coming from with that, fam. It's messed up that some peeps don't reciprocate the same energy

I’m in the minority of people who has never made their birthday a big deal.

Never even had a birthday party outside of a lil gathering of immediate family, so not too much has changed.

This. I rarely celebrate my birthday. My shit was a few days ago. Chopped it up with a few close people who know my bday, since I don't have it displayed publicly on FB and shit like that. And I hate all the birthday shoutouts on social media from niggas who I know don't care about me and don't give a fuck about my birthday.

And the few people who DO know when my shit is refuse to stop shouting the shit out on FB every year, which causes more people who DIDN'T know it was my birthday start to hit me up. I usually deactivate my FB a couple days before my day and reactivate a couple days after. Jus to avoid the bullshit.

i still celebrate my birthday cuz theres gonna be a day u wont be able to do so .

Not into parties for myself

Maybe a small get together and pull out the Grill.

You ever just thought about putting something together yourself?

I got a couple of cousins whose birthdays are close together in July so for the past couple of years they'd just throw one big ass party for family and friends. That they themselves put together.

Back