6. Dr. Bird’s
7. The Old Groove f. NOVEL
8. Scotties
9. Kennedy f. Tiona Deniece
10. City On The Map f. 50 Cent
11. May Store f. Keisha Plum
12. Lowery (AA Outro)
13. Bang (Remix) f. Eminem

This shit trash yo. Somebody tell these niggas Slaughterhouse did this gimmick already.

Shits not musical at all. Where's the storytelling songs? Where's the concept songs? Where's the hooks?

Every fucking beat sounds the same.

This shit is for dirty niggas and wannabe tough guys.

SMH.

1. Marchello Intro f. Raekwon
2. Chef Dreds
3. Moselle
4. Cruiser Weight Coke
5. Freddie HotSpot
6. Dr. Bird’s
8. Scotties
12. Lowery (AA Outro)

This shit trash yo. Somebody tell these niggas Slaughterhouse did this gimmick already.

Shits not musical at all. Where's the storytelling songs? Where's the concept songs? Where's the hooks?

SMH.
You must like to hear niggas rap about they shoe laces and shit

1. Marchello Intro f. Raekwon
2. Chef Dreds
3. Moselle
4. Cruiser Weight Coke
5. Freddie HotSpot
6. Dr. Bird’s
8. Scotties
12. Lowery (AA Outro)

SMH.
Lol this shits on anything slaughterhouse has ever done.....niggas will say anything for attention

Dope project. That New York gritty shit, 100% for it.
Best one they did all year 2019.
Looking forward to RJ Payne rollout.

Last edited:
Lol this shits on anything slaughterhouse has ever done.....niggas will say anything for attention

You must like to hear niggas rap about they shoe laces and shit

Man, niggas gotta get out they feelings. I spoke no lie.

This shit is not musical at all, the production is repetitive. The album sounds like one long ass song.

Niggas need to learn how to make an ACTUAL album. How to sequence songs and create ACTUAL songs.

For example, the Raekwon intro was a good idea but poor execution, it was too long and the following song should've been a beat flipped from OB4CL.

These niggas don't have the personality or charisma or wittiness to bar niggas to death. Everybody can't what Pusha T does.

Like I said Slaughterhouse did this already.

Who else thinks Westside Gunn and Tech n9ne would sound dope on track together? Seriously Tech be rapping all fast and shit and westside be in the background going "Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom!". I know I can be the only one.

Last edited:
still aint listened

i aint been on no hard shit the past few days, its one of them laid back playa shit weeks

i'll probably need that energy closer to the weekend

I’m listening now. Couldn’t really get into that westside Gunn project that dropped last month but that might be because he my least favorite outta all of em. Tryna give these cats a honest run.

Back