Welcome To aBlackWeb

That's a good look. Yall think the group or any of em as solo artist will ever reach gold or platinum status?

Streaming era...

I'm shocked that even a few of the YT vids have million + views. If you would've asked me that like 3-4 yrs ago, I would probably think you were crazy and now it's a possibility lol...

Mad I missed Benny the Butcher at Howard Theater in DC last year. Debating on whether on not to go to Baltimore for the show. Shit on a Sunday I hate starting my work week off tired from the fun I had on the weekend.

I'm washed up that shit fucks my whole week up.

Mad I missed Benny the Butcher at Howard Theater in DC last year. Debating on whether on not to go to Baltimore for the show. Shit on a Sunday I hate starting my work week off tired from the fun I had on the weekend.

I'm washed up that shit fucks my whole week up.

It was a dope show. Crowd was mad supportive. They will be in bmore this year

It was a dope show. Crowd was mad supportive. They will be in bmore this year

Damn glad it was a good show but that just made me even madder that I didn't go. I know they going to be in Baltimore this year I just don't know if I want to go to a show in Baltimore on a Sunday.

That's a good look. Yall think the group or any of em as solo artist will ever reach gold or platinum status?
I think Benny has the best chance being the most well rounded of them. Conway is way too introverted to do alot of the media shit necessary in my opinion. Actually WSG can kill it on a producer level.

I’m late as fuck but this is great contrast to what the radio playing. Like somebody said earlier, I get tired of rappers rapping about their laces sometimes...

“tie...tie my shoes”

Back