Welcome To aBlackWeb

"D-d-d-d-d-d-d-t, d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-t"

Wes is a necessary evil

even the ones he doesnt have a verse on, its just a stamp of the brand to hear what sounds like a bad ass ny kid in the background like "la la la-la la laaaa"

you KNOW that lil nigga nose was runny, timbs always was unlaced and shit

type of lil nigga that threw ketchup packages at the walls in the cafeteria and knocked bums out for fun

then when he does have a verse, its on some super fly high end fashion and cocaine w/ military grade weapons shit lol

whats not to love?

"D-d-d-d-d-d-d-t, d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-d-t"

Wes is a necessary evil

even the ones he doesnt have a verse on, its just a stamp of the brand to hear what sounds like a bad ass ny kid in the background like "la la la-la la laaaa"

you KNOW that lil nigga nose was runny, timbs always was unlaced and shit

type of lil nigga that threw ketchup packages at the walls in the cafeteria and knocked bums out for fun

then when he does have a verse, its on some super fly high end fashion and cocaine w/ military grade weapons shit lol

whats not to love?

He might grow on me. Even on this album after awhile it wasn’t as annoying. Voice thing gon take awhile though.

I am sold on the bars though the album jammin. Bout to go revisit Benny and Conway solo shit.

• Goat
Reactions: 1/2
He might grow on me. Even on this album after awhile it wasn’t as annoying. Voice thing gon take awhile though.

I am sold on the bars though the album jammin. Bout to go revisit Benny and Conway solo shit.

For Benny Id check these out first

-The Plugs I Met
-Tana Talk 3

He dropped a joint EP with Smoke DZA a few months ago completely produced by Pete Rock that I really enjoyed called Statue of Limitations

Who else thinks Westside Gunn and Tech n9ne would sound dope on track together? Seriously Tech be rapping all fast and shit and westside be in the background going "Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom!". I know I can be the only one.

You're asking alot.

1st time hearin anything from these dudes, shit was cool

couldn't really differentiate between who was rappin tho, but I guess buddy w/ the ad-libs is westside accordin to yall

not sum shit I'd seek to play on the daily but if a song come on the shuffle I'll let it rock

I get the "lyrical miracle spiritual" vibe from 'em lol

1. Marchello Intro f. Raekwon
2. Chef Dreds
3. Moselle
4. Cruiser Weight Coke
5. Freddie HotSpot
6. Dr. Bird’s
7. The Old Groove f. NOVEL
8. Scotties
9. Kennedy f. Tiona Deniece
10. City On The Map f. 50 Cent
11. May Store f. Keisha Plum
12. Lowery (AA Outro)
13. Bang (Remix) f. Eminem

This shit trash yo. Somebody tell these niggas Slaughterhouse did this gimmick already.

Shits not musical at all. Where's the storytelling songs? Where's the concept songs? Where's the hooks?

Every fucking beat sounds the same.

This shit is for dirty niggas and wannabe tough guys.

SMH.
What about N9na and Fearless Fred Fury?

Back