Welcome To aBlackWeb

Netflix Griselda

Jus finished....

It was OK i guess.

Not bad, but not great.

No where near on OG Narcos level

Ep 5 was a whole FUCKING movie lol lol Dat bitch crazy fr fr....drug lesson #1 for the 1 billion time. Dont get hi on ur own supply. And if u do def DO NOT start doing crack.

But they made alotta shit up w the ending...

They actually made her look more clever, better n smarter than she was irl. She never "called the cops on herself", she got arrested chillin at home in cali

But yea. I figured they would ignored all the cocaine cowboys part 2 stuff w the blk dude.

Fun watch tho.

Dude who played Rivi killed his role

Yeah the actor did good playing the Rivi they wanted to portray, but he was nothing like how Rivi actually was.

Cocaine Cowboys I & II was more entertaining and more informational in less time, than this was.

The prosthetic nose was so unnecessary and distracting. She didn’t even have a crazy nose IRL to warrant that shit.

I'm glad I'm not the only one that though this. My wife was watching this last night and I spent the whole of what little time I spent watching it wondering what was wrong with her face.

Can't even do a show without bitchin. I get that her son lived some of it, but even he had to know that some of this story would be dramatized for effect.

I doubt that shit with John Roberts - stripping him naked - was true. Where was Mickey Munday, Pablo, or the old Ochoa?

The phone sex idea was fucking hilarious cause that part actually IS true.

They should've shown an epilogue of Griselda getting gunned down after she got out.

Overall, I give it a 7/10. Could've used Charles Crosby in it for one more episode. Maybe this will drive up the sales of Cocaine Cowboys more. I'm sure Billy Corben is happy.

Real shit, this is the first time I've taken Sofia V seriously as an actress. I think she did a pretty sold job.

And that part where the woman cop was hunting her is some straight-up bullshit. They just probably thought the optics would be better if the woman who outsmarted and out-muscled them all would be caught by another woman. In reality, Det. Al Singleton - a white guy - was the cop chasing her the whole time.

Back