Welcome To aBlackWeb

Griselda Ducking TDE Smoke?

Steel sharpens steel....TDE some of my favorite MC’s for tha past 8-10 years and Griselda been holdin’ court for tha past few years so I’m not gonna pick...I hope tha comp makes for more great projects from both camps in tha near future....with that said, 2019 was definitely won by GFxR...and unless K Dot, Schoolboy, Soul, Rock, Reason and Isaiah Rashad drop projects this year they’ll prolly lose again cuz I don’t see Gunn n’em slowin’ up anytime soon...they got tha cheat code right now lol

Welp, time to change my avi. But nah, who the fuck do TDE think they is? Them niggas would get bodied on some rap shit. Fuck record sales and that other bullshit. Gunn playing industry games, smh, stand by your conviction and anybody don't like it, ride on them niggas. Kendrick, Jay and Q don't want that smoke.

Last edited:
GxFR been the most consistent crew going on 4 yrs straight, y'all just asleep and late...

Change-My-Mind.jpg

What ? Lmaoooo so if your label dont drop a record "they lost" ?? What kind of logic LOLOLOLOL

TDE is the strongest squad in rap music. Griselda getting the hype because no one came through last year but that's where it stops.

If your record label don’t drop an album during a particular year and another crew/squad drops like 7 albums during that same year theeeeeen... YES...they lost that year

:niggawhat:Lol

And for tha record I started off my post by saying how TDE got some of my favorite artist to date...never said they were trash or that GFxR took anything from theirs greatness...just stating tha fact that last year Griselda crushed tha game...TDE included lol

I see what Con n West was sayin’ bout innanet niggaz twistin’ ya words lol

No troll, no diss, complete casual here. From what I've heard, the gresilda niggaz make basic music. TDE makes cultural pushing music. Like..Gresilda would be I formation, give the ball to Adrian Peterson, we seen this before music.TDE kinda like the chiefs wit Kendrick at the helm, they can get it any kinda way, neva know what's gone happen, we ain't seen it before till we seen them do it. I'm surprised they never made a push to sign Vince Staples.

Back