Welcome To aBlackWeb

Griselda Ducking TDE Smoke?

"fuck a control!" was the big rebuttal? lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Really?

giphy.gif

Krit will continue to sell 10k copies and be irrelevant in this decade.

And what was K.Dot response?

giphy.gif

And FOH w/ some weak ass sales or hits shit. We talking bout a rap battle.

And what was K.Dot response?

giphy.gif

And FOH w/ some weak ass sales or hits shit. We talking bout a rap battle.

K.Dot's response?

Kendrick called mfs out by name, you think Kendrick was gonna hear a random line in a song that says "fuck a control" that could mean any fuckin thing and say

"did he say CONTROL?!?!"

source.gif

Nobody but you and krit's other 3 fans thought that was a rebuttal and if it was then that was the most bitch made rebuttal in rap history.

Aite @Sion lol...what is that I’m sayin’ that’s soooo outta pocket or wrong or whatever?! Lol

You telling me TDE had a better year than GFxR last year?? Cause that’s truly all I’m sayin’...

That's pretty much what WestSide said. If TDE or Dreamville had the same type of year the dick riding would be on a thousand trillion but bc it's some mfers from Buffalo people have a problem giving them there due...

So yeah rap fans are the worst...

That "Control" shit got deaded cause of industry politics. But nobody on TDE are dope lyricists. Niggas are great artists and good rappers at best. What's a dope Kendrick punchline? Greisda's style would benefit them more and give them the advantage in a rappity rap sparring battle. That's like saying DMX would wash Jadakiss. Yes DMX is the better overall artist but in battle, shiiiiiiiittttttt.

Freeway vs Cassidy is the perfect example of this.

DMX came up battling. He battled like 40 rappers with his jaw wired shut in front of Lyor Cohen prior to signing with Def Jam. Let's not forget the infamous pool hall battle with Jay-Z. Maybe one day we'll get to see the video (if we're not all old and gray). I'm not saying Jada wouldn't hold his own though.

Back on topic though, I like both cliques.

That's pretty much what WestSide said. If TDE or Dreamville had the same type of year the dick riding would be on a thousand trillion but bc it's some mfers from Buffalo people have a problem giving them there due...

Facts!!

A-fucking-Gain....I’m a huge fan of Dreamville and TDE...I truly enjoyed tha Dreamville comp, listed EarthGang’s Mirrorland as an AOTY candidate, thought Lute had a nice album, liked Schoolboy Q’s Crash Talk “ok” for what it’s worth, was pleasantly surprised by Reason’s debut album...but those projects as a whole (from 2 different camps might I add) failed in comparison to reach tha levels of what Griselda did last year...point blank period...if that makes me a “fickle” rap fan then so be it...but I honestly don’t think that’s tha case

I love griselda music but they been releasing mixtapes. All of which I've heard are great, but tde and dreamville artists take time to make well crafted albums. I want to hear a album from griselda artists. Most of what I've heard is just them getting on beats and talking shit, which is cool, but they need to do a well produced and thought out quality album.

They got so many fucking releases that they may have done one already though. Been hard for me to keep up lol.

Just realized that the tweet wasn't even from an TDE artist. It's a fukn Engineer.

Them niggas is quite, as usually.

Yet niggas in here doing their best J Prince impersonation, and defending niggas who more than capable of defending themselves.

Hoola at me when one of them lyrical giants say something.

Ehhhh.... Is it really cuz of where they from tho?

I have no dog in this fight but are niggas really checkin music based on region like that still?

If the shit is fire it's fire..... Who gives a fuck where they're l from. One of the biggest acts in the world is fuckin Canadian... Maybe I'm missing something

K.Dot's response?

Kendrick called mfs out by name, you think Kendrick was gonna hear a random line in a song that says "fuck a control" that could mean any fuckin thing and say

"did he say CONTROL?!?!"

source.gif

Nobody but you and krit's other 3 fans thought that was a rebuttal and if it was then that was the most bitch made rebuttal in rap history.

Niggas started beefs/battles for less. Your Poppa Pac is a prime example.

But you sure do love coming up w/ new "rules" for rap beef/battles.

I wonder why?.....:oreally:

Niggas started beefs/battles for less. Your Poppa Pac is a prime example.

But you sure do love coming up w/ new "rules" for rap beef/battles.

I wonder why?.....:oreally:

You drunk? Nothing you said has anything to do with my post lol

Kendrick already called the nigga out BY NAME, if your "rebuttal" is something 99.9% of people wouldn't even notice enough to call it a diss, then you're a fuckin pussy.

If Pac THOUGHT you were dissing him he'd drop 10 diss tracks and you would know EXACTLY who he was talkin about cuz he'd say the nigga's name. The niggas you hype are too pussy to even say the nigga's name, let alone make a real diss track.

The audacity to even mention Pac's name in this thread. Pac went up against an entire fuckin coast, when there was nothing but Goats roamin the hiphop streets.

These new niggas are too pussy to diss anybody.

You drunk? Nothing you said has anything to do with my post lol

Kendrick already called the nigga out BY NAME, if your "rebuttal" is something 99.9% of people wouldn't even notice enough to call it a diss, then you're a fuckin pussy.

If Pac THOUGHT you were dissing him he'd drop 10 diss tracks and you would know EXACTLY who he was talkin about cuz he'd say the nigga's name. The niggas you hype are too pussy to even say the nigga's name, let alone make a real diss track.

See "new rules"

Niggas gotta say their name, Rap and Gov't. You want their social too. :hahaha:

Your boy Drake didn't say Pusha's name in his disses. He pussy too?

Or you just making up this bullshit as you go.

Krit's pussy and his inability to make music that anybody outside of his microsized fanbase cares about makes this kendrick vs krit debate a moot point.

And Krit said "Fuck Control"

But that's supposedly ain't good enough? LMFO

I ain't one lookn shaky slim.

That could mean any fuckin thing. After a nigga calls you out BY NAME , why are you still doing subliminals? Bitch nigga shit. And it was so wack of a response I don't even think it was a rebuttal cuz I've never seen anybody call it a "rebuttal" until you 6 years later lol

Back