Maaaaan....say WORD?!?!
R.I.P NIP
Same OG
Word...Life
Hotel Nigga
Mar 24, 2018
ABW Bucks
$87,848,472
Steel sharpens steel....TDE some of my favorite MC’s for tha past 8-10 years and Griselda been holdin’ court for tha past few years so I’m not gonna pick...I hope tha comp makes for more great projects from both camps in tha near future....with that said, 2019 was definitely won by GFxR...and unless K Dot, Schoolboy, Soul, Rock, Reason and Isaiah Rashad drop projects this year they’ll prolly lose again cuz I don’t see Gunn n’em slowin’ up anytime soon...they got tha cheat code right now lol

MJ DOOM

Fuck you mean? I been dope!
Dec 20, 2017
ABW Bucks
$40,458,349
Welp, time to change my avi. But nah, who the fuck do TDE think they is? Them niggas would get bodied on some rap shit. Fuck record sales and that other bullshit. Gunn playing industry games, smh, stand by your conviction and anybody don't like it, ride on them niggas. Kendrick, Jay and Q don't want that smoke.

Last edited:

Sion

Legion of Trill
Feb 14, 2017
Legion of Trill
ABW Bucks
$97,385,541
Griselda>>TDE
How soon we are to forget and quickly put in our hearts who's hot at the moment.

My nigga them TDE niggas will rap circles around Griselda. Benny is their best lyricist and at best he on Q's level lyrically maybe a little better. Soul, Isaiah, Rock, would eat him on the mic. I'm not even gonna bring up Kendrick.....

Sion

Legion of Trill
Feb 14, 2017
Legion of Trill
ABW Bucks
$97,385,541
Steel sharpens steel....TDE some of my favorite MC’s for tha past 8-10 years and Griselda been holdin’ court for tha past few years so I’m not gonna pick...I hope tha comp makes for more great projects from both camps in tha near future....with that said, 2019 was definitely won by GFxR...and unless K Dot, Schoolboy, Soul, Rock, Reason and Isaiah Rashad drop projects this year they’ll prolly lose again cuz I don’t see Gunn n’em slowin’ up anytime soon...they got tha cheat code right now lol
What ? Lmaoooo so if your label dont drop a record "they lost" ?? What kind of logic LOLOLOLOL

TDE is the strongest squad in rap music. Griselda getting the hype because no one came through last year but that's where it stops.

Reactions: TonyDubbz

Sion

Legion of Trill
Feb 14, 2017
Legion of Trill
ABW Bucks
$97,385,541
You niggas be switching up so fast man, its crazy
Im saying !!! Niggas about to forgo a "fuck TDE" moment just cuz one squad is hot at the moment. Them Griselda niggas aren't even better lyricists than TDE as a whole. They dropped some great music without question but dayum.... how quick are we to forget.

Let anyone from TDE drop an album and these niggas will jump ship SMMFH

Word....Life

Maaaaan....say WORD?!?!
R.I.P NIP
Same OG
Word...Life
Hotel Nigga
Mar 24, 2018
ABW Bucks
$87,848,472
What ? Lmaoooo so if your label dont drop a record "they lost" ?? What kind of logic LOLOLOLOL

TDE is the strongest squad in rap music. Griselda getting the hype because no one came through last year but that's where it stops.
If your record label don’t drop an album during a particular year and another crew/squad drops like 7 albums during that same year theeeeeen... YES...they lost that year

:niggawhat:Lol