Welcome To aBlackWeb

Greatest Wrestlemania match of all time

Bret vs piper is another one.

Does Cena have any agreed upon classics? For someone who has so many dope matches, kinda glaring he hasn't been mentioned.

I liked his match vs bray at mania 30 and his match vs HHH at mania 22, but I don’t think he has a classic mania match

Maybe it just me but Rock vs Austin at 17 was their worst out of all the Mania, the swerve at the end killed it and the matched ended just chair shots after chair shots that match to this day just doesnt sit like a complete match to me. Rock/Austin 1 and 3>>>>>.

Bret vs piper is another one.

Does Cena have any agreed upon classics? For someone who has so many dope matches, kinda glaring he hasn't been mentioned.
Cena vs Triple H was his best Mania match imo. He has a bunch of shit ones like against Bray Wyatt and TheRock.

Damn this is tough... I’m going with HBK/Taker 1. Bret vs Owen & Bret vs HBK right behind it.

The Rock vs Hogan could easily be and they didn't have to do a single flip....

But we know Shawn and Taker still the goat.

Man!!!!!! If Hogan would've won with the leg drop at Wrestlemania 18, then the crowd would've blew the roof off of the SkyDome

Maybe it just me but Rock vs Austin at 17 was their worst out of all the Mania, the swerve at the end killed it and the matched ended just chair shots after chair shots that match to this day just doesnt sit like a complete match to me. Rock/Austin 1 and 3>>>>>.

Take out the bolded...and the match was on pace to being a classic.

I've always said if Vince was paying attention to the match and the crowd...he should've called an audible. Send word to the ring that he's lettin Rock/Austin determine the outcome.

Man!!!!!! If Hogan would've won with the leg drop at Wrestlemania 18, then the crowd would've blew the roof off of the SkyDome

If you rewatch the match, when the crowd was counting with the ref after the hogan leg drop, it was probably the loudest count from the crowd I’ve ever heard. It was deafening. And Jim Ross saying “he beat andre the giant with that move!” was epic

Back