Welcome To aBlackWeb

*Graphic* 15 Yrs Old Gets Stabbed Up At Bodega

Oh please, I’m from the Bronx born and raised and mfs got 2873837388 stories being told and we should believe all of them because mfs say they’re from the Bronx? Fuck outta here. Mfs just want a fucking story to share.
tenor.gif

The violence over there is unreal and obscene. Straight up savage. I've seen things done over there people couldn't even imagine. My cousin got shot in the heart in front of his then 8 year old son and left to die in my grandma's arms in the family home ON CHRISTMAS EVE!

Then last year my other cuz was targeted by the same group that killed my cuz in Christmas '08. All cause my family humbled them with a combo of street and legal justice. They shot him in the head with his 9 month old sleeping on his chest. Sneaked in and didn't even give him a shot to get up and strap up. Dominican thugs practice no remorse. They're emotion first and logic later.

This incident has shattered uptown. Especially now that the mistaken identity shit popped up. Best believe the victims extended fam in DR are gonna handle that if those cats fled to the island. Mine did when both my cousins were violently shot in front of their kids over there.
Su familia ddp o trinis?

That's for the streets to tell it but suffice it to say every single one of the dudes who were involved found a violent end. Except the dude who shot my cuz directly. He's rotting in a cell and those 3rd world prisons are no joke. He literally gets beat everyday cause my cuz was a prominent street dude both in the states and DR and had a lot of people in that same prison.
Hate to say this but a few niggas I know get out on the weekends. And they did some shit.

I thought I saw a red rag in one them dudes hands.

Trinis are big as fuck and growing fast.
But they ain't fucking with the king's.

I know this sounds crazy but I'm glad the happened after the Puerto Rican day parade....shit woulda been wild.

When is the Dominican parade?

I thought I saw a red rag in one them dudes hands.

Trinis are big as fuck and growing fast.
But they ain't fucking with the king's.

I know this sounds crazy but I'm glad the happened after the Puerto Rican day parade....shit woulda been wild.

When is the Dominican parade?

Yeah it's been pinned on the Trinis.

August 12.

In DR they were above street gangs but I'll say no more. My cuz actually had a lot of Ñeta boris running with him before he got deported to DR back in the late 90s.
Lol....man I can find it all out my next trip. But I usually mind my business.

Im not a NY resident so im just askin...

Dont NY have very strict gun laws?

Can bodega owners legally carry guns for protection?

From what i heard they do. Its very hard to get a gun in NYC. I think its a reason niggas in VA and NC flip huns guns there. Here its easy.

I wonder tho did Latin Kings discriminate against Dominicans or something. You would think most would be Latin Kings. Then again in gangs people want to do their own thing.

I wonder tho did Latin Kings discriminate against Dominicans or something. You would think most would be Latin Kings. Then again in gangs people want to do their own thing.
They are like fighting cousins.
The islands are United but then they ain't.

Most ricans got Dominican roots and Visa versa. But that gang shit is for protection.

Ddp fight with the trinis all the time.but usually come out on the bad end.
King's are mainly ricans. They deep in NYC and chitown.

So nobody gonna ask about the dude this was meant for and what the niggas could be thinking.

Watch they throw resources at this and start deporting niggas....Trump gonna block the immigration from the island

So nobody gonna ask about the dude this was meant for and what the niggas could be thinking.

He was talkin mad shit on fb live not too long ago. His name is Leo Pena.

They caught 5 of these assholes btw

Cops have arrested five people in the mistaken-identity slaying of a Bronx teen, police sources said Sunday.

Police took two suspects into custody in The Bronx and tracked down three more in Paterson, NJ, sources said.

Five members of the deadly Dominican gang Trinitarios allegedly hacked 15-year-old Lesandro Guzman-Feliz with knives and a machete outside a Bronx deli Wednesday night, leaving him on the sidewalk to die.

Investigators believe it was a case of mistaken identity, according to sources. The victim was enrolled in the NYPD Explorers youth program and dreamed of being an NYPD detective, according to his family.

Last edited:
They are like fighting cousins.
The islands are United but then they ain't.

Most ricans got Dominican roots and Visa versa. But that gang shit is for protection.

Ddp fight with the trinis all the time.but usually come out on the bad end.
King's are mainly ricans. They deep in NYC and chitown.

A lot of the dominican gang members I grew up with back in the 90s were either DP or Kings. Latin Kings has to be the largest latino gang in the country at this point so they definitely have a significant number of Dominican members. You right though it's majority Rican.

High key i need to learn spanish. Wondering about difference between accents.

It's not so much accent as it is dialect. At least in South America. Caribbean latinos definitely all have distinctive accents. You could spot a Dominican, Cuban and PR with the quickness cause of that. Boricuas speak spanish a bit choppy and have trouble with hard Rs like asians.

Cubans usually speak with a higher register regardless of the depth of their voice and ALWAYS use "chico". Manny from Scarface is what most Cubans actually sound like. Not Tony.

Dominicans speak really fast and use a shitload of regional slang and wordplay.

It's not so much accent as it is dialect. At least in South America. Caribbean latinos definitely all have distinctive accents. You could spot a Dominican, Cuban and PR with the quickness cause of that. Boricuas speak spanish a bit choppy and have trouble with hard Rs like asians.

Cubans usually speak with a higher register regardless of the depth of their voice and ALWAYS use "chico". Manny from Scarface is what most Cubans actually sound like. Not Tony.

Dominicans speak really fast and use a shitload of regional slang and wordplay.

That shit cool. Then i bet new york rican accent differes from chicago and etc

Back