Welcome To aBlackWeb

*Graphic* 15 Yrs Old Gets Stabbed Up At Bodega

ahhhok

the doing island style justice.

they do this shit like this on the island all the time.

thats why i tell niggas to be careful where they go and how they treat these chicks.

The violence over there is unreal and obscene. Straight up savage. I've seen things done over there people couldn't even imagine. My cousin got shot in the heart in front of his then 8 year old son and left to die in my grandma's arms in the family home ON CHRISTMAS EVE!

Then last year my other cuz was targeted by the same group that killed my cuz in Christmas '08. All cause my family humbled them with a combo of street and legal justice. They shot him in the head with his 9 month old sleeping on his chest. Sneaked in and didn't even give him a shot to get up and strap up. Dominican thugs practice no remorse. They're emotion first and logic later.

This incident has shattered uptown. Especially now that the mistaken identity shit popped up. Best believe the victims extended fam in DR are gonna handle that if those cats fled to the island. Mine did when both my cousins were violently shot in front of their kids over there.

what happened next?!

That's for the streets to tell it but suffice it to say every single one of the dudes who were involved found a violent end. Except the dude who shot my cuz directly. He's rotting in a cell and those 3rd world prisons are no joke. He literally gets beat everyday cause my cuz was a prominent street dude both in the states and DR and had a lot of people in that same prison.

Im not a NY resident so im just askin...

Dont NY have very strict gun laws?

Can bodega owners legally carry guns for protection?

Not only did a bunch of grown men run into a bodega and snatch out this kid to murder him, we got a bunch of other grown men online slandering his name for... clout?

@Desus_Nice @ TheKidMero come defend this Bronx bullshit

Back