Welcome To aBlackWeb

*Graphic* 15 Yrs Old Gets Stabbed Up At Bodega

I've seen people comment saying he raped one of the dudes sisters, idk if there's any truth to that tho.​

ahhhok

the doing island style justice.

they do this shit like this on the island all the time.

thats why i tell niggas to be careful where they go and how they treat these chicks.

ahhhok

the doing island style justice.

they do this shit like this on the island all the time.

thats why i tell niggas to be careful where they go and how they treat these chicks.

They got the wrong person and that makes your point about proof.

"you just gonna let him do that to your sister???!!!"

^^^ That's how many a fight starts in the hood.
this is true...and being that they domincan.....them niggas was on the next flight to the capital.

once they leave the airport....aint no find them then.

Big homie from the Bronx said the kid who got stabbed up was retaliation for him and his friends stabbing up a 14 y old recently....the whole wrong identity shit has nothing to do w this situation and they got the right guy

So he knew dude that got killed, killed another dude.

So basically he could have stop a killing and 5 dudes for going to jail for life.

LMAO

So he knew dude that got killed, killed another dude.

So basically he could have stop a killing and 5 dudes for going to jail for life.

LMAO
No homie saying the kid who got stabbed up on camera , beat up and stabbed up another kid recently along w his friends....so him getting butchered like that was retaliation for him doing the same thing a few weeks ago

No homie saying the kid who got stabbed up on camera , beat up and stabbed up another kid recently along w his friends....so him getting butchered like that was retaliation for him doing the same thing a few weeks ago

Why he feel to say something now though.

He dry snitching on the those other dudes that left the kid for dead in the other incident though.

Que Pusha T gif

Why he feel to say something now though.

He dry snitching on the those other dudes that left the kid for dead in the other incident though.

Que Pusha T gif
I think he was just clearing the air and saving another life

Back