Welcome To aBlackWeb

*Graphic* 15 Yrs Old Gets Stabbed Up At Bodega

Now dude bout to be locked up for a long time, while his sister continues to get ran through smh. Sometimes its better if people dont touch someone that has a serious injury, if they have no medical knowledge. They could make it worse. But theres no excuse for not at least calling an ambulance.

Now dude bout to be locked up for a long time, while his sister continues to get ran through smh. Sometimes its better if people dont touch someone that has a serious injury, if they have no medical knowledge. They could make it worse. But theres no excuse for not at least calling an ambulance.
Even worse he ran into the store for help they ran in dragged him out....store owners ain’t do shit

This why id never raise kid in a big ass city. Bigger the city the less people give a fuck about you. This wouldnt happened around here. Nobody gonna let a kid get stabbed up like that.

Theres a video goin around of this dude filming his homie fucking somebody sister but its not him. They look a lot alike but u can tell its not him. They killed him thinking it was.

Shit fucked up. Theres stillshots of him holding his neck bleeding while begging for help and aint nobody fuckin stopping to help so he runs to the hospital but died right outside of it. People heartless as fuck out here they were even watchin as it went down and filming him as he was dying
i saw some shit like this when i was young.....

two dudes got into a fight....the dude that got washed ran away...
came back with all these people and a big ass shovel....
dude came out his house with a knife......they tussed for a bit and fell into some bushes.....
then everybody ran

dude got up and ran into his house...the dude with the shovel got up took his shirt off and put it to his neck....he walked like maybe 50 ft then i saw why the chicks was screaming.....dude arm was sliced open...he was stabbed in his neck and side, bleeding like hell.....no one was helping him but an old man who gave him a towel and tried to sit him down but dude wanted to go home.

they said his brother came back crying with a gun but the other guy was already taken by the police.

Even worse he ran into the store for help they ran in dragged him out....store owners ain’t do shit
If i lived in that neighborhood I wouldn't give that business another dime. Its one thing to freeze up when they start stabbing him, but its another to turn a blind eye after. I know they have bats or guns behind that register. Now i wonder if the cops came looking for that footage or if did they contact them to submit it.

Thing is if its rape nobody taking it lightly but they couldve at least did something else.
anything else like what?

niggas always say death to rapists.

but what about proof?
seems like niggas dont need proof when they hear rape or crab shit

This why id never raise kid in a big ass city. Bigger the city the less people give a fuck about you. This wouldnt happened around here. Nobody gonna let a kid get stabbed up like that.
niggas are just as worse in richmond, north charleston, pensacola, greenville.....they got more to prove

Back