Welcome To aBlackWeb

*Graphic* 15 Yrs Old Gets Stabbed Up At Bodega

seriously.....i understand it completely.

that just wanted to get anyone who looked like who they was looking for.

how many people who want to stab someone really take the time to make sure its who they are targeting.

and all the other shit with this story....all imma say is dont be so sure this is what really happened.

I don't know the ins and outs of stabber logic but I'm going to hazard a guess and say it's a very high percentage. At least I hope so.

a chick is the one who set up the whole thing? Why df isn't she being locked up?

Its all part of the game and system why she and other bitches like her never get locked up.

Lock up the men, take them out of the home, community and kids lives. Allow these ain't shit women to raise more ain't shit kids to keep the communities fucked up and the injustice system full of men who was raised wrong.

Its all part of the game and system why she and other bitches like her never get locked up.

Lock up the men, take them out of the home, community and kids lives. Allow these ain't shit women to raise more ain't shit kids to keep the communities fucked up and the injustice system full of men who was raised wrong.

Haven't been paying attention, but did the chick actually want this to happen, or did the brother just find out she was smutting it up and ran off in a rage?

The chick lied and said it was Guzman cuz she was trying to save the boyfriend. She was the reason he was in the convenient store to begin with. She called him over there to borrow money.

Same shit happened to romeo from the steve harvey show. A chick lied and told her brother romeo tried to make advances to her , the brother killed the nigga. He gets life, the girl at home chillin smh

Theres a video goin around of this dude filming his homie fucking somebody sister but its not him. They look a lot alike but u can tell its not him. They killed him thinking it was.

Shit fucked up. Theres stillshots of him holding his neck bleeding while begging for help and aint nobody fuckin stopping to help so he runs to the hospital but died right outside of it. People heartless as fuck out here they were even watchin as it went down and filming him as he was dying

It's not necessarily heartlessness. People are weird that way: in experiments where someone is hurt and there is nobody else around, we tend to help right away, but in situations where there is one other person we are less likely. When there are two people we are even less likely to help. In a crowd of people, you're good as dead.

What's crazy us one dude made it to the DR and his mom made him turn himself in.
I think they said he was singing...but im not sure

Back