Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Grand Theft Auto V

Dre releasing new music through this could lead to a couple other artist doing the same shit for releases

Aye I was like they could've saved this for the next one. This damn game been thru 3 gen consoles 3 of em..... dont make no damn sense

How many times i gotta say it bro? this is it..

what makes u think they gonna abandon this whenever they still rolling out all these updates for it? the plan is for them to keep it and just expand the world going into next gen

they already said a while back too that the updated version for new consoles will just be the online portion only w/ no single player

How many times i gotta say it bro? this is it..

what makes u think they gonna abandon this whenever they still rolling out all these updates for it? the plan is for them to keep it and just expand the world going into next gen

they already said a while back too that the updated version for new consoles will just be the online portion only w/ no single player
I thought they was putting out a vr mode to this though? So with them going to into next gen what's next? Buy another house you don't need buy more cars you don't need? I mean come on like I'll get on and check it out but I'm looking for more missions, heist and other stuff. Hell I might even buy a mansion or this whole studio set up.

And the following I don't think is as big as it use to be. The folks that were dedicated to this game moved on all my business are full and can't sell because nothing but random people on that will fuck up your delivery.

Yeah, dubbz ran with us for like two nights and made prolly like 2 million. We big money boys over here.....

I thought they was putting out a vr mode to this though? So with them going to into next gen what's next? Buy another house you don't need buy more cars you don't need? I mean come on like I'll get on and check it out but I'm looking for more missions, heist and other stuff. Hell I might even buy a mansion or this whole studio set up.

And the following I don't think is as big as it use to be. The folks that were dedicated to this game moved on all my business are full and can't sell because nothing but random people on that will fuck up your delivery.

see this i dont know. Im guessing they'll roll out a whole new line of heist too and just hope that they interesting enough to bring back some of the older fan base.

it is a lot of older players that stopped checking for this shit but its not dying, lobbies still be packed from what i've seen but usually when im running w/ Du and Juice we just get a empty session to work in

see this i dont know. Im guessing they'll roll out a whole new line of heist too and just hope that they interesting enough to bring back some of the older fan base.

it is a lot of older players that stopped checking for this shit but its not dying, lobbies still be packed from what i've seen but usually when im running w/ Du and Juice we just get a empty session to work in
Y'all let me know when yall on next time. I just hop on and fly the oppressor around listen ac sing and then get off

Back