Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Grand Theft Auto V

i think it was a gaming site who had tweeted it i cant remember

but they said a lng time ago, even before the ps5 and new xbox dropped that they were gonna drop the biggest update we ever got on those consoles. and they said the game would be going free to play on playstation when they did the update for ps5. if they doing all that then im thinking they not even working on the next one.

but they said a lng time ago, even before the ps5 and new xbox dropped that they were gonna drop the biggest update we ever got on those consoles. and they said the game would be going free to play on playstation when they did the update for ps5. if they doing all that then im thinking they not even working on the next one.
damn they really milking the shit outta gta 5

n
damn they really milking the shit outta gta 5

Im ready for some new shit too but you really cant blame em

that shit broke all kinds of world records and is still goin strong. Right now its the 2nd highest selling video game of all time so maybe they just keeping it going to see if they can take #1.

Im ready for some new shit too but you really cant blame em

that shit broke all kinds of world records and is still goin strong. Right now its the 2nd highest selling video game of all time so maybe they just keeping it going to see if they can take #1.

ya that makes senses then . i guess ima play on the gta rp servers

Wouldn't be surprised if they go the Warzone route making it free to play and then charging for all sorts of dlc

Wouldn't be surprised if they go the Warzone route making it free to play and then charging for all sorts of dlc

thats where I feel they going with it even though they havent come out and said it.. like they'll drop a 6 but it'll just be a story while GTA online continues to exist outside of it with updates/dlcs on the new generation

Bout to start it up

Whens the car meet?

set that shit up!

Ima hop on this evening even tho i kknow I probably aint got the money to throw around for this sshit.

im not even bout to blow it on buying that new meet up spot or w/e it is, we can just meet at yours whenever you host something

It's kinda dope.

I haven't fucked with the car meet shit yet, I been doing the work at the car shop..... That shit keep you busy, and the pay out for the missions after the set up be like 150k+

That's way more than any update that's not a full hiest.... It is a mini hiest though.... You only gotta like do 2-3 set ups

It's kinda dope.

I haven't fucked with the car meet shit yet, I been doing the work at the car shop..... That shit keep you busy, and the pay out for the missions after the set up be like 150k+

That's way more than any update that's not a full hiest.... It is a mini hiest though.... You only gotta like do 2-3 set ups
Yeah I got caught up doing the workshop shit too

Cant decide which car I want first either.

Supra, Celica or Z

May get all 3...

this not where it ends either

some of the car upgrades are gonna be locked until they drop the next gen update.

we supposed to be able to increase the speed of our cars on there

I bought all 10 new cars... Only been riding around in the Dinka jester RR

You can't see it that good in the dark, but that bitch hard

0_0.jpg

I bought that membership and looked around the car meet. i wasnt on long tho so ill hop bac on around 10 -10 30

I bought that membership and looked around the car meet. i wasnt on long tho so ill hop bac on around 10 -10 30
Imma hit you up just Incase my cousin don't get on ...I need help with that hard drive mission too.... Avi got killed and fucked me all up

Yoooi forgot all about it but anytime they do a new update with properties Amazon prime gives me one of them shits for free. I wont planning on buying one since im trying to build my bread back up but i went to look at em on my phone and the Strawberry autoshop had the price marked out for me.

Last edited:
Back