Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Grand Theft Auto V

We ain't never gone get another GTA only upgrades. It had a good run while it lasted.
Would ABW want them to make the next one in vice city?

A new heist update will be dropping later this summer in a new location. Also a new update is droppingthis Tuesday for red dead online. Its on thhe official rockstargames site so you know its not a rumor.

rumors are saying that an Update will bring GTA5 to Liberty City. Updated map and more content. Im assuming you'll be able to travel back and forth to locations

Im having a hard time getting excited man

but I haven't been excited about any game the last two months honestly

this shit usually happens to me like once a year, ill just spend time not playing shit maybe i just be burned or whatever

ima definitely check this shit out still, maybe the trailer for it will get my hype

Same, i havent even put GTA5 in my ps4 in at the very least a year. Probably a lot longer than that now that i think about it. So much has changed that it was just hard to stay up to date with it but also put in focus on beating any new game that came out lol. Im horrible with playing multiple games at a time.

we need vice city story mode dlc

Rockstar could eat if they would start re-releasing the older games with additional missions n shit in them

Add like 10 missions then sell them for like 30-35 bucks.

I'd pay for some shit like that for San Andreas & Vice City fr

Have they given any word if GTA 6 is even in development?

Early development I think.

I wouldn't be surprised if it drop next year since they wont have to waste time incorporating online. They gonna keep the current online going as a standalone so 6 will just be single player

This event week is going for extra long... So I'm thinking it's coming out the 13th

Don't have a yacht... Fuck them missions

I bought the two new race cars... The Corvette and another new car that just came out... Bout to go fuck with them

Just did 2 of those yacht missions they like those Gerald missions nobody to run em with so been doing it solo

Don't have a yacht... Fuck them missions

I bought the two new race cars... The Corvette and another new car that just came out... Bout to go fuck with them

lol don’t you have like half a billion dollars in GTA and you didn’t splurge on a yacht?

Back