Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Grand Theft Auto V

Lemme know if you do bruh

I need to run my set ups for it again too so i can rejoin the loop

Maybe i'll hop on later and knock out all the ones i can do on my own

if u in the middle of one now, call lester to cancel and do your discovery again... diamonds will be the contents 100% of the time for the next week

and don't forget you can do all the set ups in a invite only lobby..u might need a extra person to help with some cuz the timer runs out sometimes.... but no one will be in there to fuck with you

if u in the middle of one now, call lester to cancel and do your discovery again... diamonds will be the contents 100% of the time for the next week

View attachment 230171

and don't forget you can do all the set ups in a invite only lobby..u might need a extra person to help with some cuz the timer runs out sometimes.... but no one will be in there to fuck with you

Oh shit!

it start today?

So there was this white box with a question mark on my mini map but wouldn't show on my big map. I went to it and there and it was a car, I got in the car and it immediately let me pick a spot to store it. It was a fully armored and plated paragon with bullet proof tires and machine guns. I upgraded the performance stuff and it's the best driving car even off road it beats my dune. It climbed the mountain with zero problems. Is this white box a random event

I blew the 2m income tax check so I decided to do set up missions to recoup. I got kicked from the game delivering the second getaway vehicle by myself. I don’t have the strength to run these set ups back, my arcade far as hell, up north where the hicks live

I blew the 2m income tax check so I decided to do set up missions to recoup. I got kicked from the game delivering the second getaway vehicle by myself. I don’t have the strength to run these set ups back, my arcade far as hell, up north where the hicks live

you aintr got no hustle in you

that drive aint shit to a man that wanna make some money and be somebody

you aintr got no hustle in you

that drive aint shit to a man that wanna make some money and be somebody

I’ve only learned how niggas investments lead them to bankruptcy, I’m spread to thin, my portfolio trash, and I spend money like a hood nigga who hit the lotto

I’ve only learned how niggas investments lead them to bankruptcy, I’m spread to thin, my portfolio trash, and I spend money like a hood nigga who hit the lotto

Man I wish you were on PS4

i'd love to take you under my wing cause I see a lot of me in you kid.. You got the potential to be great some day, you just gotta stop bullshittin.

Never do silent and sneaky

Either big con group sechs with the noose exit

Or aggressive

I made like 6M over the weekend... Ran the heist like 8 times with two different crews...I hit y'all up in the chat... Nobody responded though..

Couldn't get to the forum... Babygirl watches YouTube on my phone when I game

Also got that Stromberg.... Shit great for underwater missions and it's discounted

Renovated my hangar... Upgraded my akula....

I woulda been well over 50 M but I spent a lot. Back down to 46m

Last edited:
That drift truck is bunk.

Dont know what I was expecting..

Maybe Midnight Club physics?

That 6 Series BMW seems to initiate a drift easier than the Truck doesn't hold it as well tho.

Back