Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Grand Theft Auto V

Idk why u got that group confused with me Mac man lmao u mentioned it before but I don't play that goofy shit.
Man it was some chick over there heard her in three background and yall were pre gaming. @TonyDubbz was there and somebody else. You know cats play weird shit to get the ass I ain't knocking you cause I been there but was just expecting to hear some goodie mob or cool breeze instead of what I heard. Lol

Lol nah man not that bad, I just copped an arcade and not trynna run that shit with goofy ass randoms.

Let's get money nigga. Me n mac been doing set ups. By the time u play again I'll prolly have my heist ready. Same with Du so that's 3 play throughs right there then yours makes 4. And it wont be repetitive cuz the story changes depending on how u approach it.

Yall not on xbox?

Hell naw!

i was on the 360 wit yall but I defected to the ps4 whenever they re-released the game for this current generation of consoles

damn shame they haven't opened it up for cross play since other games are starting to allow ps4/xbox cross play

Don’t know when the update happened but I own 4 houses now. A nigga investing in real estate, bout to move my side bitch in one of them joints

Back