Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Grand Theft Auto V

:cry:

I'm not

im sittin on 2 mil right now but i been skeptical to move it ever since my string of bad luck kicked off.

I done had that shit for like 2-3 months n havent played the game since ole boy ran off with my package and had me swimming across the map after him
shoulda been linking up with me....

i got the new abw tag n everything.....

Chyea!I just checked my twitch prime benefits for GTA this month and I get the new Arcade shit for free.

giphy.gif

i guess i'll have to grind to get the cash to buy more arcade games for it tho, unless it comes with some already

shit kind of works out perfectly cause the free one that they giving me is in Paleto Bay and yall know I run paleto bay already wit all my shit out there.

only thing is its the cheapest one they got and idk what the others look like, ima be mad if my shit looks raggedy compared to others

i used to love paleto bay, but when i started hustling forreal, it was too far... i still run coke outta there when it's double money, but my bunker is closer to the city... i stay running guns....and i couldn't be coming all the way out from the bay to do it....

i might move the coke house too next time it comes around for the low

still got my facility, coke, counterfeit money, and weed in pale to bay though...and a apartment

i keep meth in the city, and the document shop is in the middle of the desert

i used to love paleto bay, but when i started hustling forreal, it was too far... i still run coke outta there when it's double money, but my bunker is closer to the city... i stay running guns....and i couldn't be coming all the way out from the bay to do it....

i might move the coke house too next time it comes around for the low

still got my facility, coke, counterfeit money, and weed in pale to bay though...and a apartment

i keep meth in the city, and the document shop is in the middle of the desert

yea thats the only thing bruh those distances be a bitch.. idk if I can leave the bay tho, for me its where my come up really started.

AbgWNjaJXk28BGEdZa4WKA_0_0.jpg

i still roll thru every now n then.....

i like doing that diamonds are for trevor mission from my crib in paleto...

i act like the phone call is like

"yo...u authorized a diamond deal to go on in your hood? well niggaz doing the shit right now...."

Hold up they got a arcade?

Mane I moved everything out of paleto bay to far from everything. I think im sitting at 33 mil now. All the business booming

I heard on GTA forums that they got F1cars man I hope they make formula 1 racing tracks in this game that runs through the city. There are created races that are similar to an F1race. I bought the gameroom in the good next to my car shop. I love the games if you grew up in the 80s and had Sega genesis youl love these games. There's cowboy light gun shooter that plays like operation wolf and a side scroller that's similar to golden axe and a racing game that's similar to outrun

Nice update just looking at it from the little bit I've done so far you have to buy arcade games didn't see the f1 cars. 1st set up was easy luckily I got a crew I can run. I think the payout is 1.6 on the final heist mission though

Back