Mod Squad
Jan 18, 2017
Baltimore Charm City Maryland
ABW Bucks
$132,406,115
Lemme know if you do bruh

I need to run my set ups for it again too so i can rejoin the loop

Maybe i'll hop on later and knock out all the ones i can do on my own

if u in the middle of one now, call lester to cancel and do your discovery again... diamonds will be the contents 100% of the time for the next week

and don't forget you can do all the set ups in a invite only lobby..u might need a extra person to help with some cuz the timer runs out sometimes.... but no one will be in there to fuck with you

• Goat
Reactions: TonyDubbz

TonyDubbz

Legion of Trill
Hitta of the Year
Jan 20, 2017
Legion of Trill
ABW Bucks
$67,044,349
if u in the middle of one now, call lester to cancel and do your discovery again... diamonds will be the contents 100% of the time for the next week

View attachment 230171

and don't forget you can do all the set ups in a invite only lobby..u might need a extra person to help with some cuz the timer runs out sometimes.... but no one will be in there to fuck with you
Oh shit!

it start today?

DOCSLICE

I CAME TO PLAY
Oct 15, 2019
ABW Bucks
$146,762
So there was this white box with a question mark on my mini map but wouldn't show on my big map. I went to it and there and it was a car, I got in the car and it immediately let me pick a spot to store it. It was a fully armored and plated paragon with bullet proof tires and machine guns. I upgraded the performance stuff and it's the best driving car even off road it beats my dune. It climbed the mountain with zero problems. Is this white box a random event

• Goat
Reactions: TonyDubbz and Duwop