Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Grand Theft Auto V

Do you dudes ever play at normal hours, y'all play knowing damn well in two hours it's time to get ready for work
I don't.

Normal times are 2-4am

If I'm working in Baltimore my daytime's from 2-5pm

My night offs I play 10-3am

I had got on around like 6-7 yesterday evening

ran one of my heist set ups

had some trouble makers out in the Bay. Niggas fucked up and killed me when I was coming out the arcade.

So I hunted them down when i saw them on the map trying to make they way outta town.

3 sitting ducks in 1 car. Took em all out.

Wnt and collected some shit for the heist, brought it back to my planning room and made it back just in time to catch them trying get in one of those helicopters out there by the police station

Lmaoo when they saw me coming and heard me lock on they started hopping out but it was too late. Got em again.

Went and started up another set up mission, got the shit and on my way back to deliver it, i see the same 3 dots on my map. This time they in a boat way out in the water.

I aint even gotta tell ya'll what happened next..

war out in the bay be crazy, especially cuz all the Merriweather vehicles can be pulled out up there

I had got on around like 6-7 yesterday evening

ran one of my heist set ups

had some trouble makers out in the Bay. Niggas fucked up and killed me when I was coming out the arcade.

So I hunted them down when i saw them on the map trying to make they way outta town.

3 sitting ducks in 1 car. Took em all out.

Wnt and collected some shit for the heist, brought it back to my planning room and made it back just in time to catch them trying get in one of those helicopters out there by the police station

Lmaoo when they saw me coming and heard me lock on they started hopping out but it was too late. Got em again.

Went and started up another set up mission, got the shit and on my way back to deliver it, i see the same 3 dots on my map. This time they in a boat way out in the water.

I aint even gotta tell ya'll what happened next..
This sound so scripted like a bad reality tv show

Last edited:
This sound do scripted like a bad reality tv show

Next time ima record that shit just for you

beefs happen more frequently for me out there now, all because i had to settle for the cheap arcade when I aint have it like that.

this the first time I ever had to deal wit shit like this and its all cause I was forced to buy cheap.

All the real cheap, broke savage niggas be hanging out there

but its cool, i dont mind regulating on those niggas to take my town back

Next time ima record that shit just for you

beefs happen more frequently for me out there now, all because i had to settle for the cheap arcade when I aint have it like that.

this the first time I ever had to deal wit shit like this and its all cause I was forced to buy cheap.

All the real cheap, broke savage niggas be hanging out there

but its cool, i dont mind regulating on those niggas to take my town back

The arcade was free, that's what happens when you living in the slums damn dope fiends

The arcade was free, that's what happens when you living in the slums damn dope fiends

It wasn't free for everybody it was free to me cause of twitch prime. I also still had to kick in order to even have that shit operational.

thats what I get for taking free shit but it is what it is bruh

its just gonnna make my comeback story that much better when I decide to stop bullshittin

It wasn't free for everybody it was free to me cause of twitch prime. I also still had to kick in order to even have that shit operational.

thats what I get for taking free shit but it is what it is bruh

its just gonnna make my comeback story that much better when I decide to stop bullshittin
What comeback? You washed dude hang it up

Back