Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Grand Theft Auto V

I was always a battle field nigga...

Plus everybody already leveled up quick af
It ain't to late to jump in, and yea I'm always battlefield 1st, but won't probably being seeing one until the ps5 comes out. And was looking for something new. I may hop on to get the car I know I didn't get the last one I think the last one I got was the pickup truck

Can we all get together one last time and do this shit please?

@Black_Samson @Banginscrew901 @Papa_Spank @Duwop @Deemula420 @ATLien @Lou Cypher @Lurk Rambis

Aight so in short:

You basically get in a friends only lobby and meet in one location. Everybody turns they map off and one person gets chosen to be hunted and they get a head start to get as far away from the chasers as possible. When time runs out everybody breaks out to find them using cars, planes, oppressors and all that shit.

there are rules to the shit to make it so the person being hunted doesnt get too much of a advantage.. one of them was that they gotta blow up something in the area ever so often so that the hunters can get a clue of where they might be

that shit look fun asf some dude dressed like a civilian and was on the beach standing behind the hotdog cart like he worked there, somebody sped by him and aint even know it

Yo, even with all the cars I copped, I think the thrax still my favorite. I just love the way it handles

Back