Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Grand Theft Auto V

81BLN_FN5UeVG70THwa13w_0_0.jpg

i'm definitely hopping on tonight like 10...take some fresh pics.....

yall should hop on

Niggas aint raggin on my whips for a change

:aye:

nah Du got some nice shit tho foreal, I done seen it

@Duwop 10 sounds good bruh ill hop on, put some last minute touches on my whips before I stunt on @Banginscrew901 ass

Contact missions double money..

Them shits hitting for 30-40k a pop.....

Make like 300k in an hour or two

Bunkers are half off supplies. 2 re ups @36k a pop can turn to a quick sale of 400k

Night club sales giving 250k bonus.

I made like 2 million over the weekend bouncing back n forth from all those hustles... Even picked up some coke for a quick 1 bar sale...

Good week to hustle.... Imma get on in a second after raw

Contact missions double money..

Them shits hitting for 30-40k a pop.....

Make like 300k in an hour or two

Bunkers are half off supplies. 2 re ups @36k a pop can turn to a quick sale of 400k

Night club sales giving 250k bonus.

I made like 2 million over the weekend bouncing back n forth from all those hustles... Even picked up some coke for a quick 1 bar sale...

Good week to hustle.... Imma get on in a second after raw

Shit im wit it

my home girl gave me like 2.5 mil the last time i was on.

she ran the heist for me 3x back to back and let me do all the work so I got paid real good.

I might buy some shit tonight when we done

Mic situation tragic, but we made like 250k last night running contract missions. Easy money

yo that shit was too easy

when did they start making it so that you right at the mission? now you dont even have to drive to them shits.

We gotta find that dude that we was running w/ last night cause he was putting in work with us. After you got disconnected that one time 2 other dudes had joined and I ran one with them that shit went smooth as fuck

Back