Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Grand Theft Auto V

Anybody got 100% completion on story mode?

Do you have to buy all the properties for this?

@Banginscrew901 they added a new Benz, its supposedly the fastest car in the game nmow and its only 1.3 mil

you know about that other big ass update they dropped tho right? the one with that new business where u own a demolition derby? Its called Arena Wars

lot of new clothes too

@Banginscrew901 they added a new Benz, its supposedly the fastest car in the game nmow and its only 1.3 mil

you know about that other big ass update they dropped tho right? the one with that new business where u own a demolition derby? Its called Arena Wars

lot of new clothes too
Damn I ain't been on in a good minute. Gone have to check it out

they got a whole section of scrap armor in the clothing store now that shit looks tough but its expensive unless u unlock it playing arena wars

Niggas done added remote control type cars since i was on the day b4 yesterday

yea, i was up to almost 5 million and spent 3 million on clothes and cars,

i'm back up to 4 million now though.. i kinda want tha remote control car... niggaz was dumbing out with them yesterday

I filled that 3rd bandit did a couple races I'm off and on with this game I'm doing arena sarsmostlyalot of my time is going to red dead 2 now that game is fire.

That kid Devin (ralphj611) is way too hyper.....

He stay starting shit with the other gamers..

I think tool was a legit crew.... But eagle started eyes for Devin, cuz he knew his son wouldn't mix well with tool...

Now it's like all them dudes is beefing.

I managed to get a bunker sold with them the other day... But I'm treading carefully.... Some of those tool guys are ridiculous

Back