Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Grand Theft Auto V

It was a nigga I met on the IC I used to run with I don’t remember his IC name. His PSN was IDoBadThings. That nigga still owe me money for blowing up my shipment worth 1mill+ years ago. I’m hot thinking about it lmao

Is he on here?

Lmaaaoo I remember this shit. You had that nigga working it off or some shit

It was a nigga I met on the IC I used to run with I don’t remember his IC name. His PSN was IDoBadThings. That nigga still owe me money for blowing up my shipment worth 1mill+ years ago. I’m hot thinking about it lmao

Is he on here?

Uhh... What up? You good? That was 5 or 6 years ago but it seems like yesterday. He was selling his warehouse on that tugboat.. I was in the sky with my hydra covering you. Them npcs came and I got excited and started spraying them with . I forgot that plane shoots incendiary rounds and they got too close to the tugboat. You was like "stop! Stop!!!" Then all of a sudden it was over.i was over come with embarrasment. They spawned on the shore a d me and the other guy s were ljned up next to each other. You was pacing back in front of us like "aww man my boat! A million dollars.... Aww that hard work." While I was apologizing and copping pleas "I'll pay you back . my bad etc. Then you stopped pacing pistol whipped me like I was an incompetent hench man then dipped lol. then dipped

You never was that's why you stayed in paletto bay cause you couldn't hang with the Ballas

That was by choice. I run the Bay

When u gone be on again?

Let's shoot the ones n get it over with man. I was gone kill you but let's just fight it out and then we can go look at each other's garages.

That was by choice. I run the Bay

When u gone be on again?

Let's shoot the ones n get it over with man. I was gone kill you but let's just fight it out and then we can go look at each other's garages.
Lmao name the place and time. And you know you didn't have no money you was forced out there

Back