Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Grand Theft Auto V

you can @ me too @AP21

I've wanted a gaming computer for years but Ive seen how my homeboys always got issues with their shit and thats whats stopped me from getting one all these years.

you can @ me too @AP21

I've wanted a gaming computer for years but Ive seen how my homeboys always got issues with their shit and thats whats stopped me from getting one all these years.

my problem is installing the scripts for gta cuz when u install one it might fuck up another one and u gotta fix that.

Yeah, imma have a billion by then

As long as we get updates on gt5 every year

yea 5 gonna be around for a long time so you good

toss in the fact that they always pushing their games back this shit might not even be ready in 2025

Well fuck, hopefully they give us something before then. Obviously not a red dead sequel, but the Bully sequel been rumored to be in development for years already.

Well fuck, hopefully they give us something before then. Obviously not a red dead sequel, but the Bully sequel been rumored to be in development for years already.

Bully 2 trending right now cause of this news

everybody saying theyd rather have a bully sequel right now

i know they were talking about it earlier this year, like somebody had leaked something that had people saying it was for bully 2

lol man fuck them niggas. Meanwhile RDR2 Online is STILL cheeks years after release

that shit is fun with a posse but them not putting as much into it like they have with GTA kinda turns you off from wanting to play it... but I remember when Red Dead was about to release one of the people from Rockstar said that they werent gonna let Red Dead get bigger than GTA. I guess they really meant that shit

Back